EPIC discussion

1x1 > Lesha the horse and Elessar the Elf

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elessar (new)

Elessar | 37 comments Mod
Hey.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments The title may me smile I always did want to be an animal:)

message 3: by Elessar (new)

Well, you have a horse profile pic:)
So... What type of Fantasy-Romance-Action? Modern? Medieval? 17-1800s?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Good question. I'm not good with past stories so something modern. What are you sick of doing?Any desires? I have a desire to do a butler rich person rp

message 5: by Elessar (new)

Well I have a good Dystopian fantasy idea now that I think of it.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments I haven't done a dystopian. What is it? Like an survival type of thing.

message 7: by Elessar (new)

Basically like the Hunger Games or Divergent where its in a collapsing (usually communist) society. The exact opposite is Utopia, where its a perfect society.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Having read nor seen either one, but I understand the message. So what's the ideas?

message 9: by Elessar (new)

What if it in a sort of paranormal Dystopia, where Demons, Angels and Magic exists? Demons are the excluded ones and Angels are the leaders of the city.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments I can go with that one.

message 11: by Elessar (new)

Ok:) I already have a character:
Name: William Pixis Lightfoot
Race: Half Human-Half Demon
Personality: Quiet. (unless angry) short tempered, dark, cares about the truth and everything being 100% fair, even if he seems OCD by doing it. Has strong emotions, but that doesn't effect him in battle. Usually.
Background/History: Was born to a Demon Father and Human Mother, and is often excluded for his Half-Demon race.
Favourite Colour: Dark Grey.
Weapon of Choice: MMP40 (Not to be confused with an MP40, the sub machine gun. The MMP40 is a light-weight, low-kickback-pistol.
Hair and Eye Colour: Hair colour is Dark Grey/Light Black with a streak of Red, Eye colour is Red irises with Night-Black Pupils.
Apparel: Black hoodie, Dark Blue t-shirt, Black Fingerless Gloves. Black army boots. Black ring with red logo on it.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments I have to find my angel.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments How should we start?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Name: Monica Tabriz
Nickname:

Biological Information:
Monica was born an angel, under the first rays of sunshines to fell upon the Earth forest near the city in which she now lives. She appears to be around the she of seventeen. Born a female, she identifies with the feminine side of herself. Her sexual interest is the opposite sex. Unlike most her age, she is quick to analyze things and people. As an angel, she is marked with an swirling symbol on the center of her forehead, which acts as an birthmark. The mark is given to her to say to others that she hasn't yet been assigned to an position. Monica is an known skilled sword master, and her angelic powers are decent enough to get her by.

Appearance:

http://imgs.tuts.dragoart.com/how-to-...
(If you prefer anime)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236... (If you don't like anime)

Monica has large round eyes the color of an sky blue. Her hair is waist length and black as an crow. She is around five two in height and around a hundred and twenty pounds. She wears causal clothing whenever she is out and about. She isn't one that likes to dress up, but she will wear an dress if she has too. Her wings are an white color, however, at night they turn black.

message 15: by Elessar (new)

That is awesome! (And yes, I love anime)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments So how sure we start this????

message 17: by Elessar (new)

I don't know. Hmm... I have to go though:(

message 18: by Elessar (new)

Will sat on a chair, wearing handcuffs in the Police Department Office. He was arrested for assaulting a human, and almost killing him. But he had a good reason. The kid was a bully, a few years older than him, picking on him for being half-demon. The bully had even beat him up, which is funny, considering that when he fights back, he gets arrested, meanwhile, the bully doesn't get arrested for it. What kind of racist crap are these laws anyways?

While waiting for his parents to get back, he sees someone at his cell door.

message 19: by Elessar (new)

(Poke)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Monica Tabriz stared into the semi light cellular room that held a new prisoner. Curiosity had lead her to the criminals holding cells behind the main office of the police force. Being the niece of the chief cop, she was allow to wonder the sections of the station, however, she had been earned before hand about coming within arm reach of the criminals. Watching Will silk, she studies him. When he looked up seeing her standing there, she states back. After moment of just stating, she sticks her tongue out at Will and makes a goofy face. Eyes crossed and lips parted in a uneven smile.

message 21: by Elessar (new)

(Isn't she an angel? Whatever nvm:)
Will gave her the middle finger jokingly, lightly laughing.