Entrepreneur Book Club discussion

General > Sales Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin Kerby (justinkerby) | 29 comments Mod
What are some of your favorite books on sales?

I've heard great things about:
-Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff
-To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others by Daniel H. Pink

What have you read on the subject that's helped your sales efforts?

Peter (on semi hiatus and trying to catch up) (peterdonnelly) I have the book "To Sell is Human" but haven't had a chance to read it yet (maybe it will come up in a future monthly book nomination). I had had a quick read through "Cold Calling for Chickens" by Bob Etherington and it does provide all the essentials in a really good format - worth a read especially for those new to sales.

"All Marketers are Liars" by Seth Godin is also really good but maybe at a different stage of the sales process than you're interested.

message 3: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Krantz | 1 comments When I recommend books to young salespeople, I always include The Versatile Salesperson by Roger Wenschlag and Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Red Book of Selling. These are basics; foundational how-to books to get them started.

Because so much of B2B selling will now focus on consensus selling to a team of buyers, The Challenger Customer by Brent Adamson, Matthew Dixon, Pat Spenner and Nick Toman is important.

message 4: by Heena (new)

Heena Khubchandani | 1 comments To become an entrepreneur you need to read a lot of books.

Here is the link to the best books for entrepreneurs which will help you increase the sales.

https://learndunia.com/best-books-for...