1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mya and Dont let anyone who hurt you see you cry, just smile and show them what they're missing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments created it

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Ok so any ideas

message 3: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments um idk do you

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Paranormal or realistic?

message 5: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments realistic

message 6: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments um do you want love or frindship

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments I prefer friendship that turns in to love

message 8: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments okay so you prefer my character Austin

message 10: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments okay do you want the character =s to be roomates or bestfriends who live in the same house

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments I prefer roommates

message 12: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments okay ill start

message 13: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Austins in the shower so doesn't here his roommate walk in,

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Emily walks in and notice the showers on, must be her roommate Austin

message 15: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Austin walks out in his basket ball sorts hair wet and says" oh hi you must be Emily"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Her eyes widen when she sees him, he's absolutely gorgeous "yeah that's me, you must be Austin"

message 17: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Austin smiles and says yeah and comes over and shakes her hand,nice to meet you .

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Nice to meet you too, can you show me my room?"

message 19: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Austin laughs and says"you know room mates share a room your bed is over there in this room theres no privacy except the bathroom sorry"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Oh that's fine I guess, thanks" she says as she walks over to her bed

message 21: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Austin sits on his bed and looks at her and licks his lips

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She blushes seeing him look at her "so how old are you?"

message 23: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments 17

um would you like any dinner he akses

message 24: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments ((you there))

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Yeah I'm starving"

message 26: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments okay come on Austin says as he grabs her hand and pulls her to the table while he makes a salad.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Thanks for this ya know"

message 28: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments no problem, he puts her late down and sits next to here with his plate

message 29: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments ((wanna talk like we are the players ex.i, me, you, she, her))

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Thanks" she says as she eats. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

message 31: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments He eats a little swallows and says "unfortunally no"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She scoffs "I find that hard to believe"

message 33: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments He blushes and says"Im really single I have a lot of people who like me you'll see that we ever we go to school, they follow me and its annoying, but so far im single what about you

message 34: by It’s.Annie (new)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Single as a pringle" she says laughing

message 36: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments he laughs and his hand slightly touches her, he grabs the finished plates and washes them out and puts away

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Need any help?" She says getting up

message 38: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments sure he says and also would you like to go bowling tomorrow

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Are you asking me out on a date?"

message 40: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments if you want it to be a date then yes

message 41: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments :)

message 42: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments (( you there))

message 43: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments got to go finish later

message 44: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments nvm im back u there

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Then I guess it's a date then"

message 46: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Okay he walks up to her we have school the day after tomorrow okay

message 47: by It’s.Annie (new)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Okay, I'll guess I'll see you at school too?"

message 49: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments yeah(skip to bowling)
He gets dressed in his clothes

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She gets dressed in shorts and a t shirt "hey you ready to go?"

« previous 1