Brandon Sanderson Community discussion

Oathbringer (The Stormlight Archive, #3)
This topic is about Oathbringer
Oathbringer Reread(Spoilers, of course)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Noah (princedusty) | 95 comments Mod
Hey guys! Forgot to officially announce it, but we started our Oathbringer reread two days ago. If you want to participate, try to read the Prologue and Chapters One and Two by next Monday. If you can't, that's ok; I'm assuming you've already read it, just try to keep up. We'll be examining some of the deeper connections to other books in the Cosmere, analyzing Spren and Radiant symbiotic partnerships, that sort of stuff. Hope you guys learn something from it.
Noah Airmet

Eugenio | 31 comments Looking forward to contributing!

message 3: by Ece (new) - added it

Ece (ecetorun) | 16 comments I AM CRYING IN THIS GROUP BECAUSE I COULDNT EVEN READ IT YET. IT IS STILL ON THE TRANSLATE GOD DAMN IT.

Ack, Ece, that's so terrible! What language are you waiting for?

message 5: by Ece (new) - added it

Ece (ecetorun) | 16 comments Turkish.....

message 6: by Noah (last edited May 17, 2018 12:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh dear... that isn't happening for a little while, is it... that puts a dent in this whole reread, you're one of the most active people here... I feel so bad for you, Ece. I wish there was something I could do...

message 7: by Ece (new) - added it

Ece (ecetorun) | 16 comments Thanks a lot noah but rumour has it, the book will come out in summer, might be 2 weeks later might be 3 months later. Sooo ..... I won’t be able to catch up but there are lots of sanderson books that they don’t even care to translate.. At least they are working on the oathbringer