What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Epic Sins (Epic Fail, #1)
This topic is about Epic Sins
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Rockstar romance. A band member learns he got a girl pregnant after baby is born, baby's mother was an addict and dies, he takes custody & hires a nurse. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelley (new) - added it

Shelley Hanna (kittybelle) | 2 comments I read this book maybe a year or so ago. its in a rockstar romance genre. the plot in this particular book is about one of the band members that got a girl pregnant. he didn't know abt the baby till after he was born. the mother was addicted and she died. he took custody of the baby even tho he didn't want to. the baby was born addicted. so he hired a nurse to help with the baby. he ended up falling in love with the nurse. does this sound familiar to anyone? if so please help me name this book/series. thank u in advance.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36550 comments Mod
Shelley, around what year did you read this book?

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it on the desktop website, not the mobile app.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Shelley (new) - added it

Shelley Hanna (kittybelle) | 2 comments Yesss Ayshe it’s epic sins. Omg thank u so much. It has driven me crazy for 2 days tryin to figure it out.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Epic Sins (other topics)