Kamisama Kiss discussion

Shrines > Shrine of Healing

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Izzy (last edited Jul 29, 2014 11:38AM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) [Shrine of Healing:]

The Shrine of Healing is located by a large forest, but there is a path that leads to the city from there so that the locals can find it when they want to visit.

[Shrine Guardians:]

The Guardians of this Shrine, Kou and Kon, try their best to keep the shrine clean and in tact since the old God's familiar ran off. The God had also left due to the fact that she didn't want to be the deity of that shrine anymore. But now Hama is the deity, and wants to keep the shrine clean and safe.

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hama was outside plucking the weeds from the garden, and Kou and Kon were fanning him with their chinese fans as he was sweating. Hama had been working really hard to keep the shrine clean, but he was struggling with his frail body.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Hiroshi ran through the garden all of the sudden being chased by a dog. It was obvious he was a wild yokai due to the lack of a god and the cat features that he had.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hama looked up, "Hey!" He noticed that the cat Yokai was being chased by a dog, and he frowned. He whistled and called to the dog, watching as the dog and walked over to him. Hama smiled and patted the dog's head and nudged it away, and it run off. He chuckled and looked over at the cat Yokai, "Oi, are you alright?" He asked, walking over.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinks, hiding in the bush, his clothes slightly tattered. He had been running for some time. He was a stray yokai, and he had been chased out of an ally by that damn bull dog.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hama held out a hand as he kneeled down a bit, "Here, let me help you," he said softly, smiling gently.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) (Izzy) wrote: "Hama held out a hand as he kneeled down a bit, "Here, let me help you," he said softly, smiling gently."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, shaking nervously and managing to push his glasses up abruptly.

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hama sighed and pulled his hand away, "Nevermind, I guess you don't want my help then..." he said, seeming a bit sad as he went back to tend to the flowers.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, glancing over at him and swallowing, "Who are you?" he asked, continuing to hide in the bush.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hama looked over at Hiroshi and smiled again, "Me? Oh, I'm Hama Yamazaki. I'm the deity of this shrine." He said, "What's your name if I may ask?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "uh well..." he was a bit dazed so he couldn't exactly remember.

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Yes? Or maybe...do you not know? Or do you not want to tell me?" he walked back over and held out a hand once again, "Here, let's go clean you up, okay?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He cautiously stood, his eyes wide and his ear twitching lightly as he cautiously took his hand, "W-where am I?" he asked.

message 16: by Izzy (last edited Aug 14, 2014 10:42AM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "You're at the Shrine of Healing. Come on, I'll take care of you," he said happily, smiling softly as he gently brushing off Hiroshi's clothes.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) (Izzy) wrote: ""You're at the Shrine of Healing. Come on, I'll take care of you," he said happily, smiling softly as he gently brushing off Hiroshi's clothes."