Yaoi and Yuri to The Max discussion

1x1's > Peter Pan and Marcy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

The GFHB {HoNk} Well Hello :3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hai :]

The GFHB {HoNk} Hi :D, So Any Rp plot Ideas?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Not really, but we could maake some what supernatural and make one of them a neko? if so could I be him?

The GFHB {HoNk} I have idea it does involve Neko's. Maybe do a Lady and the tramp themed rp?, One a stray neko dog the other A neko cat?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds greaat. I really like that idea

The GFHB {HoNk} Alright I'll be the Dog :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, we making charries then?

The GFHB {HoNk} Sure,

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

okay

message 11: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 29, 2014 12:06PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Name: Darrin
Nickname: n/A

Species: Pureblood Dog Neko
Dog Species: Pure bred Huskie

Personalty: To be Rp'ed

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m81...

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Mines made :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rex
Nickname: None
Species: pureblood cat neko
Cat Species: Calico
Personality: To be rp'ed

Appearance:

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/a...

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Awsoms, Want me to post first rp post?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yes please

message 16: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Darrin heard the dog catcher close on his heels, he makes a sharp turn and sneaks past them quietly. He smiles, Now in his Abandoned train yard he looks for a old dog bone he had somewhere.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex was curles up outside taking a quick nap. As he woke he stretched out his back and decided he would go for a walk around the neighborhood, maybe make some friends or talk to some old friends.

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Unable to find Is dog bone her sighs settling for a jar of puenut butter, he grabbs a spoon and the jar of peanut butter, he lays in his hammock bed and eats his peanut butter like cereal.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex wondered past where Darrin was, but didnt tke notice to him. He smiled softly, his ears pressed down slightly and his tail swayin. He was also pretty short for his age. He smiled at someone he knew as they walked by.

message 20: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Darrin Turns on his old beat up radio and wagges the tip of his tail to the beat of the music. He smelt cat and rolled his eyes, He didnt mind stray cat but some of the pet cats where unbearable to be around.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

At the sound of the radio, Rex's ears perked up and he looked around for the source, but didnt see anyone. His curiousity took over and he went to find out where the music was coming from.

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Darrin humms along to the song that came on the radio, he adjusted the radio antenna so the music came in clearer. He smiles "this is the life"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex followed the sound up until a small wall. He stepped up onto a crate to see, but the crate wobbled and he flippped over the wall and knocked over a bunch of stuff making a lpud crash. "uh-oh" he mumbled.

message 24: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Darrin growls lowly and went to see who the intruder was, he would have to fight a rival dog off agian. He sees a cat and covers his nose "God pets and their perfume" He gags, His ears pinned back.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex frowned and looked up st him. He would ususlly be shy and back off but that comment just made him upset. "Excuse but I like to stay clean and smell decent rather then like garbage."

message 26: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 29, 2014 02:30PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "I was just chased six blocks and all my escape routes where dark ally ways, I was planning to take a shower later" He rolls his eyes. "Be lucky I dont be like other stray dogs around here and use you as my sex toy or chew toy" Darrin growls lowly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex swallowed and stood up wiping off his clothes then taking a few steps back. "I... well... um..." He looked around nervously and bit his lip. His tough act was slowlh slipping away and he needed a quick escape just in case.

message 28: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Cats and their constant fear of being eatin" He huffs slightly. "You can just ask and I can show you the exit to the place, Ever thought of that Kitty?". " I would let you stay or hang out and try to be friends but it seems clear you dislike me"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex froze andlooked a him, tilting his head slightly. "sorry you pratically threatened me and you sid you didnt like me, but I never said I disliked you." He said crossing his arms and standing up a bit taller, trying to seem a bit bigger then he really was.

message 30: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "I never said I disliked you, I said you prefume is to much for my nose, My scence of smell 300 times more enhanced than yours. You were were being mean so I was simply Being mean back, " Darrin said explaining. "You do now With trying that look stronger and bigger is a Sign of challenging Dominance"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex put his arms down and put his hands in his pockets. He didnt ay anything at firs, just thinking. "Well... sorry.... I'll just go then." He mumbled and turned to leave.

message 32: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Im not that big of a jerk so the exits is that way, Before you leave Im having a party Tommorrow if you would like to come you can" He smiles showing Rex out.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex smiled a little and nodded. "Ill think about, maybe ill stop by."He said then head towards the exit, smiling a little to himself.

message 34: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Darrin smiles and returns to his hammock when rex leaves. He then turned his radio up and humms to himself. He starts to think about that cat.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex bit his lip lightly a he debated about going to the party. He sighed and made it back home, going inside and getting something to eat.

message 36: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Wanna time skip to the party?))

He yawns and watches the clouds in the sky. That cat was so diffrent, he as pretty cute. Darrin stop thinking like that seriously a cat cant love a dog, its like bending nature

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex went into his room to lay down. He couldnt stop thinking about that dog he just met. "I never got his name." He said while staring up at the ceiling.

((sure))

message 38: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Party time xD))

Darrin had the part going in full swing, he had the dj playin all the good songs. He had even gotten all the good normal and achol drinks. He wondered if that kitty would show up.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex was really nervous for this party, to be honest. He had never really been to a party before. After throwing on a plan t-shirt and some jeans that werent to tight but not too loose and a sweatshirt that was a siz to big, he left and head towards the party area.

message 40: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Darrin grabed a small martini before going to check the gates for any late guests. He sipped his drink and starts for the gates. His tail wagging slightly to the beat of the music.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex finally made it there. He stopped at the gates for a moment, taking it all in. He was about to walk in until he noticed the dog and he stopped where he was.

message 42: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Darrin sighs and sips his martini he waits and lets in a few more people, he wonderd where the cat was. He rested against the fence.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex took a deep breath and walked in trying to seem like he belonged there. He looked around at everyone who ws there, not recognizing anyone.

message 44: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Just then Darrin saw the cat from yesterday, he smiles and gently taps Rex on the right shoulder. That surprising he actually came to the party

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex jumped and turned around, claws coming out. When he realized who it was he relaxed "sorry" he mumbled, making his claws disappear, just as fast as they came out.

message 46: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Your pretty jumpy, First party Youve Ever been to?" Darrin asked with a half smile. "Oh Im Darrin Also known as the best Tramp of them all"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"um.. y-yeah it is." He put his hands in his pockets. "Im Rex." He said, smiling a little bit, wrapping his tail around himself.

message 48: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Dont worry I will make sure you have a good time,Wanna pepsi or martini?" He asks kindly as he got a new martini. His tail wagged slightly as he was happy.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"um actually do you have any juice? I cant drink soda and alcohols not my thing." He told him, blushing w little because he felt like a child.

message 50: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Hmm lets see" He said digging through a cooler, "Sorry we don't have any but I can get ya a bottle of water if you want?" He asked.

« previous 1 3 4