Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Beta readers wanted for Romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 5 comments I'm currently looking for beta readers for my romance book. I haven't finished the book yet but I'm eager to hear how the opening chapters work. I'm currently offering beta readers the first 8 chapters which is about 51 pages long (18,000 words) to look over, critique etc...

Here is the blurb:

Meet Hope Hamilton, a young woman going through a mid-life crisis, without actually being in her mid-life!

After spending 5 years in a job she hates, she has decided to quit. She now has no money and her ex-boyfriend, affectionately known as Dickhead, took her heart and crushed it in the most humiliating way possible.

Enter Daniel Tudor.

The day she stumbles into Daniel Tudor - literally, she feels all her control unravel. He is tall, dark, handsome and dangerous. Hope tells herself to stay away from him because she cannot trust herself with him.

When Daniel puts her in a situation she can't get out of, can a week spent with him heal her broken heart, or will her past always control her?

If this sounds like something you would look over, please message here or email me at keeleysmith1986@gmail.com

Thank you :-)

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary (twinkiesmom1) | 3 comments Hi Keeley,
I would love to review your opening chapters.
Mary
maryjlind@gmail.com