Fringe Fiction discussion

The Eleventh Ring (Bartholomew the Adventurer, #1)
This topic is about The Eleventh Ring
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Authors - Fantasy > The Eleventh Ring

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nathan Wall (goodreadscomnathanwall) | 182 comments I'm enjoying it thus far. It's a pretty easy read, and for someone with hardcore dyslexia, that is saying something.

It's not "easy" in a sense it's brief and without description, but in the sense it's a very simple approach. It's also subtly humorous, and not blatant or over-the-top about it.

I hope more people ask for a copy to review. It's worth it.

message 2: by Tom (last edited Aug 07, 2014 02:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Hoffman Hi everyone -- I'm Tom Hoffman, author of The Eleventh Ring, the first book in the Bartholomew the Adventurer series. I've been fan of fantasy and a creative my whole life, working with ad agencies and freelancing for 35 years. I also have a degree in psychology from Georgetown University. And I love Goodreads. Such an awesome site!

I'm looking for readers to review The Eleventh Ring. The one thing I've heard over and over from readers is "this is not your normal fantasy adventure book", and I would have to agree. This is not swords and dragons. Please read my bio before you start reading this book, and also the reviews. Here's the blurb:

Sent to the Cavern of Silence by his servant Parfello, Bartholomew Rabbit begins a quest to find the mysterious Great Gem. He is aided along the way by the Tree of Eyes, the nefarious Skeezle Brothers, and his new best friend Oliver T. Rabbit, a renowned scientist working for the Excelsior Electro-Vacuumator Corporation. As Bartholomew’s self-awareness and magical shaping skills grow, his quest transforms to a search for his dearest childhood friend, Clara Rabbit. To save Clara from certain death, he must defeat the evil and powerful Zoran the Emerald Shaper, wearer of the dreaded Tenth Ring.

If this sounds like a fun book to you... let me know and I'll give you a .mobi Kindle file of the book.(please include a good email address where I can send the file) I can't even tell you how much fun I had writing it. I'm having even more fun writing book 2 in the series, titled The Seventh Key.

Thanks so much for reading,

Tom

message 3: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) I know it's an old topic but hoping this will be seen.

Please start a topic in the Discussion folders, this topic will be deleted, thanks.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.