And Then There Were None And Then There Were None discussion

Joe Holm

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (new)

Joe Holm And Then There Were None

Joe Holm
This Book is murder Mystery. The events in this book include a unique set of plot points and well-timed cliff-hangers immortalize the story. Basically, ten well diversified characters are mysteriously invited to a party on an island. Then, the first night they were there, they were told they would not leave the island, but would be killed in ways surrounding a certain poem. The mystery killer then proceeds to kill off the victims one by one, while destroying one of ten ceramic Native Americans for every death.
In terms of personal experience, there is not a lot to talk about, because I have not been squished by a giant clock shaped like a bear. If I was placed in this specific scenario, I don’t know what I would do, I would just do my best to identify the killer, and hope I could be quick enough to get away with my life. This would be difficult however, because the killer covered his tracks well.
My opinion of the book is simple. It was a thrilling, well written mystery novel, by a great author. My favorite part of the story is the big reveal at the end, where my trepidation stopped. My least favorite part would be hard to choose, as I enjoyed it in its entirety, but if I had to decide, it would be the exposition. There were just too many characters to give a thorough background for all of them.
If I was asked to recommend this book to someone I would, it is extremely well crafted, and shows Christie’s Prowess as an author. I would rate this book a nine out of ten, it kept me on the edge of my seat, eagerly turning the pages the entire time.

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe Holm Oh lol p.s. Mrs. Jones I read the entire book.