Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Reviewer > Need Your Writing Reviewed? Contact Me!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Aliev (NikitaAliev) | 1 comments Do you need your writings reviewed? I would be happy to lend a helping hand. Just send me a message on Goodreads or send me an e-mail at nikkialiev@gmail.com

Contact me if you wish to have your writing critiqued, I can do almost any genre or niche of literature, from full-fledged books to poetry!

message 2: by Mala (new)

Mala Mukherjee | 44 comments Nikki wrote: "Do you need your writings reviewed? I would be happy to lend a helping hand. Just send me a message on Goodreads or send me an e-mail at nikkialiev@gmail.com

Contact me if you wish to have your ..."

I am looking for review. I have sent you a mail too
Dear Reviewer.
I am an Indie author from India, name Mala Mukherjee. I have a historical fantasy book based on ancient India. The name of the book is Chronicle of lost Empire: Secrets of Nalanda", it is free on Kindle and I am looking for reviews.
If you find it interesting please let me know, I have already shared the free link. If you need pdf, please tell me.
Thank you.

message 3: by Tikiri (new)

Tikiri Herath | 5 comments Hi Nikki,

You're awesome to offer this service!

I'm an author from Canada who writes fast-paced suspense novels with an international twist. The series page is: www.RedHeeledRebels.com. The Red Heeled Rebels thrillers are set around the world and has a prequel story, followed by three novels. The first book was shortlisted for the Silver Falchion award this year and am now looking for reviews as it will help me enter promos.

If you’d like to leave an honest review on Amazon, Goodreads or Bookbub I can send the e-books to you via BookFunnel. Here's the prequel for free for a taste: BookHip.com/JCBQMX.

Thanks so much & Cheers,
Tikiri

message 4: by Annette (new)

Annette Johnson | 9 comments Dear Nikki,

I write to ask whether you would be interested in reviewing my book, A Jazzman's Tale.

It takes the form of a screenplay memoir about jazz trumpeter and pianist Charles Freeman Lee, who is listed in the Jazz Encyclopedia.

Freeman, as he was better known, joined the jazz revolution called bebop at Minton's Playhouse and the Paradise Club in Harlem, New York City in the 1950s. He also fell in love with another jazzman's wife and eventually marries her though their relationship ends in tragedy.

A Jazzman's Tale grew from an interview with Freeman in Paris in 1993 and contains verbatim excerpts from the interview and is full of jazzitude™ - jazz slang and improvisational storytelling - adding another layer of texture to the narrative of this screenplay memoir.

As a bonus, the book includes an interview with Freeman by his sister, Professor Jane Lee Ball where he shares his ideas on bebop, jazz and musicians like Charley Parker, Thelonious Monk, Elmo Hope, Bud Powell and Billie Holiday with humor and wit.

Several beautiful vintage photographs show Freeman as a young jazzman and students at Wilberforce University between 1895 and 1965.

I can send you a paperback copy - it was not published on kindle.

Sincerely

Annette Johnson

message 5: by Nancy (last edited Oct 04, 2018 05:24PM) (new)

Nancy | 9 comments Hi Nikki,

I'd love to have a review of my self-help e-book, "Who Are You? What Are You Doing Here? Where Are You Going? Discover Your Life Purpose, Fuel Your Inner Fire, and Light Up Your Life," a really long title but a short book, about 90 pages.

It's on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords. I can send you a review copy if you are interested. Message me here or email me at nancyfairbrother311@gmail.com.

Thanks for your offer.

Sincerely,

Nancy Fairbrother

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Paull (goodreadscomamandapaull) | 4 comments Nikki wrote: "Do you need your writings reviewed? I would be happy to lend a helping hand. Just send me a message on Goodreads or send me an e-mail at nikkialiev@gmail.com
Contact me if you wish to have your ..."

Hi Nikki,
Thanks for offering your reviewer services.

Are you interested in humorous romantic / family type shenanigan short stories?

I write humorous contemporary fiction in my pen name, Amanda Paull. My debut novel, a romantic comedy, is currently on a blog tour, but I also have two short stories in my Scott Family Short Story series (I am currently writing the third - Fenella's Fabulous Fountain Fondue).

The short stories, Let's Dance and A Christmas Day Kerfuffle, are currently published as Kindle e-Books on Amazon, though not exclusively.

You can find them on my Goodreads' author page and I have also pasted in the blurbs below. They are available for download in Mobi and epub format on BookFunnel, via the following links:

Book 1 - Let's Dance
BookFunnel link: https://bookhip.com/LJKLDZ

She’s helping out a friend. His dad’s hip’s gone. Could a farcical mix-up lead to love?

Ballroom dancing is the last thing Laura wants to try. But her best friend is desperate to meet a hip-swinging Adonis, so before she knows it, Laura is cha cha cha-ing in the back of the Dog and Duck with nerdy Ben. At least no one else need ever find out. No such luck. Her mother is armed with a social media page and dangerous. The shenanigans begin. What a pity Ben’s now looking rather dapper. Will he scarper? Or is Ben made of sterner stuff?
If you like innocent, laugh-out-loud family mayhem, you’ll love Let’s Dance.

Book 2 - A Christmas Day Kerfuffle:
BookFunnel link: https://bookhip.com/HQBCKA

A blooming romance. A trapped poodle. Can their relationship survive the madness?

After a shaky start, Laura and Ben are now getting along great. So much so that Laura dares to invite him for a Christmas Day brunch with her family. As the good tidings commence, a horrifying discovery is made. Freddie, the family poodle, is trapped. Will the ensuing biblical scale mayhem sound the death knell for Laura and Ben’s budding romance? Or is he just a glutton for punishment?
Download it today to discover whether love prevails, and Freddie cooks.

Amanda.