Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst & Angel 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 257 (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Thanks! Can you post one of the plots here and then we can figure out characters?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Thanks. Do you have a preference on which character you’d like to be?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure! So I’ll have the young designer right?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yep. So characters then?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay! I’ll post one on here and one on the other thread in a little bit after I finish some chores.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sorry, I think I'm just confused. The one above is just one plot with doubles, right? If so, we probably need to figure out characters for the other one too then..

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, thank you. That's what I thought but then I wasn't sure so I wanted to double check before I posted my characters.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay!

message 9: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited May 15, 2018 06:32PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Designer

Name: Morgan Rosalie Holden
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/62/...
Daughter//Kira Michelle Holden//3 yrs old
Traits: Focused, Ambivert, Caring
~~~~

Student Body President

Name: Ari Phoenix Larkin
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/6e/...
Traits: Social, leader, stubborn, a bit loud

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Should we start on the first day of school for Alissa and Ari and then when Morgan brings her car in to Hayden’s shop?

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Want me to start on this one then?

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan sighed softly. She’d purchased a bit of an older car once they moved to Italy, not thinking she would need it too much since their house wasn’t too far away from almost everywhere that her, her daughter and sister would need to regularly go. Besides, the car looked nice and wasn’t too fancy or anything. Apparently, she’d been mistaken though. Just a week or so after getting the car, it started making odd noises so Morgan tried to work out a time to take it in to a shop.

So after work, Morgan picked up Kira from the daycare and drove to the closest auto shop. She’d called earlier to make sure someone would be there. She glanced in the backseat at her daughter out of habit, always a bit protective of her. She pulled up at the auto shop and parked before getting out and getting Kira from the backseat. Morgan walked inside to the office area, Kira walking beside her and looking around. She looked around quietly for someone to talk to about her car.

~~~~

Ari was called down to the main office a bit before the first class was supposed to start but he was always at school early so it wasn’t an issue. He left his backpack in his first class and headed down to the main office, wondering what task they had for him now. He enjoyed being Student Body President when he was actually working with students and on stuff for the students. When the administration used it more as having him as help on anything it got a bit annoying but he never complained.

Ari looked around and walked into the office. “Hi Miss Fisher.” He greeted kindly to the secretary behind the desk before he noticed the girl standing there as well, getting her paperwork and schedule all in order. ‘Oh. Okay. Helping a student around, that’s not too bad.’ He thought to himself with a slight smile as he walked over.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Hi there.” Morgan greeted kindly. “I called earlier about my car acting up and sounding weird and was told to come in here after work. I’m Morgan.” She explained, introducing herself as well since she’d given her name to whoever she spoke to. Kira was a bit more shy and stayed close by her mom’s side, looking up st the guy before back around the shop.

~~~

Ari looked her over before coming over to miss fisher and the girl. “I’m Ari..” he introduced himself to the girl, figuring he’d be showing her around the school. He’d done it s few times before, enjoying getting to meet and know the new people. He spoke Italian fluently along wit English so he’d opt to speak whichever one she preferred.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Nice to meet you.” Morgan smiled a bit. Kira gave him a small wave. “I’m Kira..” she introduced herself softly, staying close to Morgan. Morgan watched them before looking back to Hayden. “A few days ago. I was just driving and it sounded weird. I’ve checked out all the things that I know to look for being common problems but I couldn’t find anything.” She explained with a shrug, watching the guy. “I can show you if that’d be easier.”

~~~

“Nice to meet you too.” Ari smiled at her. After miss fisher gave Alissa her schedule, she handed a bright orange notecard to Ari. Ari thanked her, tucking the card into his pocket. It was just a pass to get him out of class a few minutes early so he could go to Alissa’s classes to meet her and guide her to next class. “Yep. That’s why I’m here. To be your guide. So where are you from?” He asked as he looked over her schedule. Ari smiled and led her to the door of the main office.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Yeah. That’s fine.” Morgan agreed. She thanked him and followed him outside and over to her car. “You want to move it or would you like me to?” She offered, grabbing her keys back out from her pocket. She knew it was kinda late in the day for the guy probably and wanted to do whatever he chose was quickest so they could both get out of there and home sooner.

~~~~

“Ah. That sounds like quite a long trek to make from there to here. How is everything so far?” Ari asked her curiously. He spoke with a bit of an accent but it wasn’t too difficult to understand. He just wanted to try and make conversation as they walked down the main hall and get an idea for who she was. He explained and pointed out where important things were as they walked, Such as the library, lunchroom, attendance office, etc, etc.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan nodded slightly. She handed her keys over to him after clicking the fob to unlock the doors. “There ya go.” She smiled faintly st him and moved out of the way so he could drive her car into the garage. She shifted and picked up Kira, talking softly to her for s moment as Hayden moved the car into the garage. She followed the car into the garage.

~~~~

“Fair point.” Ari agreed with a slight nod. He noticed her slightly unconvinced tone but didn’t comment on it, figuring that she was just still adjusting to living in a whole new country. “Uhh. There’s a few different ones. There’s team sports, a structured just individual gym class and then kind of a mixed one. The mixed one allows for students to pick what sort of things they’d be doing within different like categories of activities, letting them pick like swimming, climbing, dance or whatever else.” Ari explained as they walked around.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan tucked them back in her pocket. She set Kira down and came over so she could see under the hood of the car but not be in Hayden’s way. She didn’t know much about cars but she was always willing to try and learn some new stuff when she could, just to be more independent and self sufficient. Morgan stayed quiet and didn’t ask questions, not wanting to interrupt.

~~~~~

“Not specifically. But you could always talk to the gym teacher and work out like a yoga and whatever else plan that fits you. That’s pretty much what all the mixed group does. You’ll write out your own exercise plan and goals and they approve them and then that’s what you do for the semester.” Ari explained, looking over at her. He noticed how she seemed a bit nervous. “For the first week or so, I can show you to each of your classes and wherever else you need to go so you won’t be lost. This school is definitely one of the bigger ones.” He commented, guessing at her thoughts since most new students seem to think the same thing.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan watched him work, looking around the shop occasionally. “Alright. That makes sense..” she said softly. “I’m fine with waiting if you’re able to fix it tonight.” She commented with a shrug. She was grateful that it ended up being a lot smaller of a problem than she thought it was going to end up being. “Can you show me what it is though? Like the worn down belt?” She asked curiously, coming over to the car.

~~~

Ari nodded, glancing over at her. “Yep. Been here my whole life. My mom traveled here from California before that and ended up staying.” He explained, giving a bit of background on himself to sort of prove that he at least knew some about America to try and offer more of a connection to her. He looked over at her and smiled a bit.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan tucked her hair behind her ears so it would be out of her way. She came over and looked, finding what he was talking about after a moment. “Ah. Okay. I see what you mean.” She commented once she saw what he was talking about. Morgan glanced at him and nodded. “Okay. Thank you..” she said kindly, smiling a bit at him.

~~~~~

“A few times Yeah for vacations and meeting family and such.” Ari explained. “But that’s probably been only like a few months in total over my life.” He said with a shrug. “Thanks. And you’re welcome. Hopefully this’ll help you adjust a bit more. During lunches and stuff, you can always come find me too and I can introduce you to people.” He offered m

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan nodded slightly. She moved back out of the way but stayed nearby as he took out the tools that he needed to fix it. She didn’t want to be in his way or distract him, just wanting to see what had to be done to fix and replace the belt. She ran a hand through her hair, yawning softly.

~~~~

“Most People Are pretty social and friendly to new people here so making friends shouldn’t be too hard.” He told her softly. “And Uhhh. I can’t really think of anything super important to know about here honestly. It’s pretty much a regular school, just like anywhere else.” Ari replied with a shrug, glancing at her. “Any more questions you’ve got about the school or whatever right now?”

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan smiled softly. “Thank you. How much do I owe you?” She asked, looking over at him. She hadn’t spoken much while he’d been working, learning what she could by observing what he did. She knew she’d never be able to repair most stuff on a car but at least she had an idea on some things to look for. Morgan looked over at him.

~~~~

“I should probably take you to your first hour class first.” Ari commented with a shrug. “I don’t mind showing you around or any of that Alissa. It’s fun to have someone new to talk to and it gets me out of class.” He assured, smiling softly at her.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan nodded. She moved and followed him back into the office area so she could pay him. She smiled softly, coming to the front of the counter and waiting while he typed in the stuff that they did to the car.

~~~~

Ari nodded. “That’s alright. I think here is probably a lot more chill and relaxed than that honestly.” He commented with a shrug, glancing over at her. He glanced at her schedule and started to lead her back to where her first class was.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan looked around the office. Kira tugged gently on her hand for her attention so Morgan picked her back up easily. She let Kira rest on her hip and talk to her. She smiled a bit and glanced back to Hayden. “Yeah. Only been here a couple weeks so far.” She explained, wondering if it seemed that obvious. She’d travelled to Italy a few times before for when she was various projects so she wasn’t completely new to the area at least.

~~~~~

Ari glanced over, listening to her explain. He nodded slightly. “That makes sense. Especially coming from New York City. It seems like that place never settles down.” He commented with a shrug. He noticed how she seemed not to care either way but figured he shouldn’t question it too much.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “It’s alright. You assumed correctly.” She assured softly, smiling at him. Morgan took the receipt from him after she paid and tucked it back in her pocket. “Alright. Thank you Hayden.” She said kindly with a smile. She glanced at Kira. “Ready to go bug?” She asked her. Kira nodded. She smiled a bit and waved at Hayden. Morgan thanked him again and headed out to the garage to get her car.

~~~~~

Ari nodded slightly. “It’s okay.” He assured softly. “Is there anything that’ll help you not be so nervous?” He asked her softly, glancing over. They neared the hall that her classroom was in but they weren’t expecting her so he knew it would be alright if they stayed in the hall and kept talking for a bit.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan went out to her car. She got Kira buckled back into her car seat before getting in the car. She carefully backed out of the garage and glanced back inside before starting to drive home. She smiled a bit and wondered if she’d see Hayden around in town, not recalling seeing him before.

~~~~

“You’re welcome.” Ari nodded. “And yeah. I’ll be waiting right around here at the end of class to show you where the next one is.” He assured with a smile. He waited a moment to make sure she was at the right class before moving to head back to his own class.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan drove the half an hour or so back over to the outside edge on the other side of town to their house. She figured she’d get home, cook dinner for the three of them and then probably finish up some of the unpacking that she still had left to do.

~~~~

Ari hoped that she’d be alright and adjust as he went back to his own class. He walked inside and spoke softly with the teacher for a moment to get the worksheets she’d passed out at the start of class after showing the pass that he’d need to leave early to go show Arianna around to her classes.

The teacher paused their lecture and came over to greet Arianna, introducing himself. She offered Ariana a chance to introduce herself to the class if she wanted before pointing out the empty desks that she could take a seat at.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments ((Want me to play his fiancee for a bit or did you have something planned?)

~~~~

The teacher nodded slightly and went to father the papers and work she’d need for the day. He brought them over and gave a quick explanation of what they were working on before returning to the front of the classroom and resuming their lecture.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Okay. We can do it for a little bit and then skip to some second meeting between Morgan or Hayden or just skip now?)

~~~~

The teacher continued on with their lecture, barely noticing the fact that Alissa didn’t speak Italian and that she was probably not put in the right class since there were a few that used English mainly rather than Italian.
Ari went through his own class quietly, doing the work that was assigned quickly so he wouldn’t be behind.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments ((Okay. Maybe just at some cafe or place in town, they’re both there for lunch or something and he chooses to go talk to her? I don’t know.))

~~~

Ari went through the rest of his class. He packed up a bit early and left a few minutes before the bell was supposed to ring so he could be waiting for Alissa. He wondered how her class had went so he stayed right outside and waited for the bell to ring so she’d be dismissed.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan was sitting on the patio area of the cafe by herself, a sandwich half eaten on a plate on the table. She was focused on doodling something in the sketchbook in front of her though. She was technically supposed to be on her lunch break but she could technically work wherever when she was working on designs before building prototypes so she chose to stay at the cafe where it was outside and warm.

~~~~

Ari smiled and nodded. “Of course I am.” He agreed. “How was it?” He asked, tilting his head at her as they started to walk to where her next class was. He smiled at some people that he knew, keeping his attention mainly on Alissa.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan looked up from her sketch and smiled a bit. “Yeah.. Hi Hayden.” She greeted, looking up st him. She set her pencil down. “Wanna sit?” She offered since she was sitting alone at one of the four person tables and there was nobody else out there. She figured it might be a little weird for them both to just sit completely alone at separate tables. Besides, it was nice to have someone to talk to.

~~~~~

“My class was alright. Pretty boring honestly..” Ari smiled and shrugged. “Why was your class just okay?” He asked curiously as they walked. He shifted his backpack on his shoulder, glancing at her.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan shrugged slightly. “Just work. Trying to design some new dresses for spring.” She explained, looking over st him. She remembered she had food and took a bite of her sandwich before glancing back to him. “Ah. Sounds like fun.” She commented, following his gaze to the truck for a moment.

~~~~

“I can probably help you then?” Ari offered with a shrug. “You can show it to me during lunch or text me a picture or something and I can help.” He assured her with a smile. He looked around quietly.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan smiled a bit and shrugged. “Sure. If that’s good with you.” She agreed. She was in no rush to get back to her office anyways so walking around the town seemed like it’d be a lot more fun and interesting. She closed her sketchbook and tucked the pencils she had out back into a case.

~~~~~

Ari listened. He nodded. “Ah. So they put you in the wrong class... I wonder if all of them are like that. Cause if so, we should get that fixed.” He commented. “There’s usually an English equivalent to every Italian class..” he explained. “Can I see your schedule again?” Ari asked as they neared her next class.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “I do. And cats too. Most animals are pretty cool honestly.” Morgan said with a shrug. She smiled softly and nodded. “Yeah. And it’s partially why I moved here. Also for my sister and just for a fresh start.” She explained, eating a bit of her food and looking over at him.

~~~

Ari took her schedule and looked over it, mumbling faintly in Italian. He grabbed a pencil from his pocket and circled her first hour class and one other one. “Those two Are incorrect. Someone probably just wasn’t paying attention when they made you a schedule.” Ari told her, switching back to English. He did that a lot, switching back and forth, most of the time not even realizing it.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “They are a lot of times. Or they ar least understand differently in a way that’s not so sensitive I guess.” Morgan commented with a shrug. She nodded slightly. “Yeah. Some of the better cancer hospitals turned out to be here so since I was moving out here and we already lived together, she came with.” She explained, glancing over at him. She finished off her lunch.

~~~~

“You’re welcome. We can head back to the main office and get that fixed now or whenever.” Ari offered. He nodded as he listened to her. “He probably didn’t even realize that you had no idea what was going on. Some of the teachers are like that.” He commented.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “It’s alright..” she assured softly. Morgan nodded slightly. “She’s been doing better lately but it’s better to be close to them if needed I suppose..” she shrugged and ran a hand through her hair. Helping take care of her sister made her feel pretty old sometimes just cause she was responsible for Kira and Alissa. She never complained though. “What about you? Have any family here?” She asked curiously, changing the subject.

~~~~~

Ari nodded. “Yeah. Of course.” He smiled a bit and walked with her back to the office. The crowds in the hallway thinned out a bit since the bell was close to ringing. Ari stayed close to her though, not wanting to accidentally lost her. He opened the door and followed her into the office.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan looked over and listened as he explained his unique family situation. “That’s nice to have an extended family like that. Sucks that you all aren’t close though.” She commented softly. Her and Alissa were each other’s main family and they weren’t very close. After all, Morgan had moved out at 18 to move in with her then fiancee. They got married and had Kira before he had to go off to some rough area in a war. He never came home.

~~~~

Ari followed her up to miss Fisher. He explained what happened and how Alissa’s schedule was messed up. He also suggested some classes that might be better. Miss Fisher looked up and nodded. “Oh. I’m sorry about that. Let’s get that fixed.” She said, pulling her schedule up on her computer

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan nodded slightly. She smiled and watched him for a moment. “What’s your favorite place here?” She asked curiously. She finished off her sandwich and smiled a bit.

~~~~

Ari nodded slightly. He came back behind the desk to help miss Fisher. He also wanted to see if he could end up in some of the same classes as her. He talked with her a bit Italian in Italian.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan nodded slightly, smiling a bit. “That sounds really nice..” she commented with a slight shrug. She didn’t hike much or anything, not having much time for it or anything else. Her whole world was pretty much work, Kira and Alissa.

~~~~

Ari glanced up when he heard Alissa speak. He smiled a bit and helped get Alissa’s schedule sorted out. Once it was fixed, he grabbed a copy of it from the printer and offered it to Alissa. “There. It’s rearranged a bit from your previous one but now they’re all English based classes.” He explained.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Really? That’d be really nice honestly. Maybe we should at some point.” Morgan agreed with a slight smile. She looked over st him. Her mind wandered slightly, wondering if Alissa would even want to go. She realized that she honesty had no clue which just made it more obvious at how little she knew about her lately. Morgan moved and tucked her sketchbook back into her bag.

~~~~

Ari smiled a bit. He followed her back out of the office. He looked over the schedule. “Same class as me.” He said with a shrug and a slight smile. He started walking there with her.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan nodded slightly. “Alright.” She smiled a bit. “Sure.” She agreed, standing up. She put her bag on her shoulder and grabbed her trash to throw away. She tossed it in the bin and then waited for him, figuring he needed to get his dog.

~~~~

“It’ll be fun. This teacher is pretty cool.” Ari assured with a smile. He shrugged at her question. “I’m completely fluent in both so why not learn more in both languages, keep that balance between them.” He explained b

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan smiled a bit and waited. She glanced at her watch out of habit even though she was in no hurry to get back to work. She held her hand out to the dog to sniff when they came back over. “What’s their name?” She asked Hayden curiously, smiling a bit.

~~~~

Ari nodded slightly. “Plus, English is a lot more of a dominant and global language so it’s useful to have..” he commented as they walked. He headed down the hall and to the classroom. He glanced at Alissa before opening the door and holding it for her to head inside.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan smiled and nodded slightly. “That’s pretty cool. Hi Callie.” She said softly, smiling a bit brighter when the dog licked her. She gently scratched behind her ears for a moment before taking her hand away. Morgan glanced up at Hayden and started to walk with him.

~~~

Ari smiled a bit. He headed up to the teacher with her and introduced them along with explaining that Alissa was joining the class so Alissa wouldn’t have to deal with the awkwardness that usually came with that. He was just trying to help. Ari then went and sat down at his seat, a desk by the windows. The class room wasn’t nearly as full as other ones so there was a lot more open desks.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan smiled a bit and walked beside him. She looked around, still getting used to the quiet and more laid back style of the town. “Yeah. It’s running pretty good now. Thank you. So how have you been?” She asked, trying to come up with better conversation questions to ask him as they walked.

~~~~

Ari listened through the rest of class, paying attention. During the discussion part of things, he didn’t speak a ton. He’d only add in small comments when he felt it would help. Other than that, he stayed quiet and listened to the others. He glanced at Alissa occasionally.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan smiled a bit. “I’ve been Alright. Still feels like I’m adjusting to being here honestly.” She admitted. She looked around some as they walked, occasionally glancing up at Hayden or back to Callie who was leading the way.

~~~~

Ari noticed how she was quiet but didn’t comment on it or try and drag her in too much. He’d never really had to completely start over in a school without knowing anyone so he couldn’t imagine what it was like for her. A completely new school in a complete different country.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Pretty much. It’s a completely different style and way of life here. Plus the fact that I’m still learning the language as I go.” Morgan explained with a shrug. She glanced Up at him.

~~~~~

Ari smiled a bit at her when she glanced over. He stayed quiet and focused on the class. Once the bell rang, he quickly packed up his stuff and stood. He went over to Alissa’s desk and waited for her.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan shrugged slightly. “Yeah. I definitely enjoy it. How do you know that I’m good at it though?” She asked curiously, wondering if he was just assuming or had seen her work or what.

~~~~

Ari smiled and nodded. “Yeah. He’s one of my favorite teacher honestly.” He said with a shrug. He glanced at her schedule before starting to walk it’s her towards her next class.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan nodded slightly, smiling a bit. “Alright. Thank you.” She said softly. “I have to finish the designs and then hopefully get approved by the people in charge and then I get to make them..” she explained, glancing at him.

~~~~~

Ari nodded in agreement. “Yeah. He does.” He smiled a bit. “Yeah. I do. I play football mainly.” He replied and then realized that she’d probably think of the American version. “Sorry. Soccer,” he corrected himself, glancing st her.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Thanks.” Morgan smiled a bit. She looked over at Callie before at Hayden when he nearly fell. She rolled her eyes. “You should know. The chittering of squirrels is just them insulting dogs. Callie’s just answering them.” She said, moving and scratching behind callie’s ears to distract her.

~~~~~

Ari nodded slightly. “Yeah. American football most closely resembles rugby I guess. Cause the weird shaped ball and playing mainly with your hands.” He explained with a shrug. “Soccer is better though.”

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Morgan petted Callie happily for a moment as they continued to walk. She stopped and fell back into step with Hayden. “Exactly. It’s simple dog logic.” She agreed with a bright smile.

~~~~

Ari smiled and nodded. “You should. The school team has a home game at the end of this week, you could come?” He offered, hoping she’d agree. “I’ve gotta prove that soccer is better to you, what better way than coming to see a really good team?” He smiled at her and stopped in front of her class.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6