Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst & Angel once again!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 264 (264 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hey.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Not at the moment. Do you?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, what are they?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Oh wow. All of those sound really interesting to me.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Is there any one or two in particular that you really want to do?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Either or both of them?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. :) one thread or separate ones?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, can you make a second thread then?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Do you have a preference on who you are for idea #4?

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, I’m good with playing the duke so that works.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Duke

Name: Dylan Antonio Montcroix
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c0/18/60/c0...
Traits: Friendly, kind, imaginative, extroverted

(I just made a basic one but I can add more details if you want)

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Ooh, I really like your character ^.^

Should we start with your character trying to steal from mine and he catches her?

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments An event maybe? Like the duke made an appearance there with other important people but then slips away from them and that’s when your character finds him?

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Can you start please?

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan was woken up early by one of the maids of his estate. He thanked them politely and forced himself to get out of bed. He took a quick shower and got dressed, knowing he needed to look cleaned up and professional for this event. Just like every single other one. He chose black dress pants and then a light grey button down shirt with a black sport coat, figuring that should be all he needed. He ran his hands through his hair carefully as he tamed it down to something other than its typical messiness. He finally grabbed his shoes, watch and wallet before leaving his room. He walked through the large estate, stopping to talk with one of the assistants who was sent by his father or someone to keep an eye on him and make sure he was ready for each event.

Dylan talked with them as he walked to head to the garage. Despite protests, he opted to drive a lot of the time, preferring the freedom and the chance to have some peace and quiet to himself. “I will meet you all there at 7:30 as you said.” He assured the assistant, grabbing his keys and heading out to the car. He got in and started it before driving towards the event near downtown.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan got to the event and talked with some people, just being social and friendly to them all. He was a bit observant but focused more on the conversation he was having with s few others. He declined offers for a drink and barely noticed the waitresses and such that were moving around everyone, making him an easy target.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan glanced over for a moment when the waitress approached. “No thank you miss.” He replied kindly. He always addressed people as sir, ma’am or miss when he didn’t know their name, just trying to be polite. A woman next to him accepted the offer and took a drink from her as the others continued their conversation. Dylan shifted on his feet quietly and listened, not saying much.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan glanced at the girl and noticed the way she seemed to hurry away. He realized that he no longer felt his wallet in his back pocket and double checked. He sighed at the fact that it wasn’t there and moved to follow the girl after excusing himself from the conversation. He looked around and watched the girl head off, moving to follow her. Dylan followed her outside and a bit down the street. He cleared his throat. “Excuse me miss, I believe you have something of mine.” He said calmly, watching her.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan watched her calmly, waiting till she turned and watched him. “My wallet. You came a bit closer than needed to me and then you ran off. I know you weren’t hired to waitress for just a pet of the event.” He replied. He kept his voice calm and quiet, not planning on making a huge scene

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments He waited patiently for her to figure out what she was going to do. “Alright. That works. But I have a question for you first. Why? Why’d you feel the need to steal my wallet?” Dylan asked, watching her still. He was observant enough to notice that she seemed to be forcing herself to remain calm and his mind wandered, guessing st why. Was it for something like Drugs or alcohol or did she actually have some reason. Dylan bit his lip lightly.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan thanked her quietly when she handed his wallet back. He took it and tucked it in his pocket before moving to keep walking with her. “I’m not gonna call the cops..” he said, moving to walk beside her. “You don’t look like you’re on drugs. Or that you’re drunk.” He commented. “So what do you need the money for miss?” He asked, biting his lip at the fact that he didn’t know her name.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded. He repeated her name in his head to commit it to memory. “Correct. Im not Gonna just give this up so why don’t you just answer me?” He suggested. “If it’s not drugs or alcohol then there must be a slightly more valid and logical reason for needing money and I’m curious.” He commented with a shrug. “Besides, this is getting me out of a lot of boring conversations.” Dylan noted slightly, not wanting to come across like he was following her and going to cause her problems

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan raised an eyebrow before nodding. “Alright.” He agreed softly. He noticed where they were going and followed her instructions avoid eye contact and stuff. He followed her up to the building and inside, trusting that she wasn’t gonna lead him into more trouble. Dylan bit his bottom lip lightly and watched Blair.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan watched quietly. He glanced over the little girl once Blair took her back into her arms. He noticed that she didn’t look like she was feeling well but he didn’t comment on it for a moment. He looked back to Blair and nodded slightly. “Would you be willing to let me help you out some then?” He asked softly, trying to figure out what to do.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan shrugged, watching her quietly. He nodded slightly and came inside after her, shutting the door and glancing around. He knew people were struggling and most everyone didn’t have a life like his but it was still a bit of a jolt to see in person. Dylan nodded slightly. “Not necessarily more fun but at least better than pointless talking.” He said quietly. He was quiet for a moment before speaking again. “Would you prefer a more steady job?” Dylan asked her. “It would get you out of this neighborhood and would just be better maybe?” He offered.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan shook his head slightly at her comment about being a bad mom. “You’re doing the best you can with the cards you were dealt..” he replied quietly, looking at her. “Like a housekeeping/maid sort of job at an estate.. I know it’s probably not great but it’ll provide steady income and a place to stay for you and your daughter. We can get a doctor to check her out too and get her feeling better..” he offered, trying not to make it sound like he was choosing her as some charity case or something. He just honestly wanted to help.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “It’s not because I pity you. I just want to help.” Dylan told her softly, biting his lip. He nodded slightly and smiled softly when she agreed. “Alright.. I can go get my car if you’d like so you can have a chance to pack up your stuff or I can just give you the address. Whatever you prefer.” Dylan offered, looking at her.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded. “Alright.” He agreed, glancing st the time. “I’ll be back in about half an hour or so with my car then.” He told her. “You can choose if you want to pack up your stuff now or you can come back for it in the morning..” he shrugged, just trying to accommodate what she wanted.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded. “Alright Miss Griffin.” He said softly, looking st her. “I’ll be back shortly then.” He assured, moving to the door to let himself out. It was like he didn’t know how to act around her. He was used to either being formal and professional with someone or casual if they were friends. Neither of those options seemed right when talking to her

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan left her apartment quietly. He walked back across town to where his car was, checking his phone quietly once he got away from the rougher part of town. He called back to the estate to talk to the head housekeeper who pretty much ran the entire house. He spoke with them for a bit, talking to them and getting things in order for Blair and her daughter.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan got back to his car. He finished getting everything sorted out on the drive back to Blair’s place, trying to do the best he could to make it an easier transition for her. He also made sure to get a doctor called to see if they would come to the estate to check on Blair’s daughter. He found a place near the apartment and parked before getting out and walking back up to her unit. He knocked quietly.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded. “Of course I did.” He shrugged slightly. He moved to take her suitcase for her so she could focus on her daughter. “I’ve got everything squared away already, along with getting s doctor to come out to check out your daughter..” he explained softly, hoping that was alright.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded slightly. He took her suitcase and shut the apartment door behind them. He walked down to the street with her. “It’s that black one that looks really out of place.” He said, nodding to the car and walking over to it with her.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded. He opened up the trunk and set her suitcase inside. He closed it up and got in the drivers seat. He waited for Blair to get in the car and get settled before starting to drive. He glanced over at her occasionally.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan glanced over at her. “You can ask anything you want of me or whoever else at the estate, including for whatever you need.” He commented, wanting to fill the silence a bit. He glanced to the backseat through the rear view mirror occasionally, checking on her daughter as well as Blair.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “You won’t bug me that easily.” Dylan assured. “For work, I kinda do all sorts of stuff. Lots of event stuff and charity stuff along with whatever else aside stuff I choose in my free time.” He explained, realizing that she didn’t know who he was or that he was a Duke. He opted not to mention that though. “Yes. I’ve got family. They live all over here honestly. Perhaps we’ve just never or only rarely been at the same events..”

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “family inheritance.” Dylan said simply, not going to tell her. He glanced over at her. “Correct. No wife or kids.” He nodded slightly. He’d dated a few people but never really felt a lot for them or wanted to marry them.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “It’s alright. I just don’t really have much of an interesting story to tell honesty.” Dylan explained. He noticed her look back to her daughter and glanced back through the mirror as well. He shrugged to himself and kept driving, pulling up through the gates of the estate and up to the front of the house.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan smiled faintly and nodded in agreement. He glanced over at her to see how she reacted. He parked in front of the estate and someone came out to greet them. He turned off the car and got out, going to the trunk to get her bag for her.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan smiled and walked up the front steps with her. “Miss Griffin, this is Miss Sloane, she’s pretty much in charge around here.” He introduced. The woman smiled a bit at them. She was a bit older than them but still friendly, having known Dylan since he was little so she kept him out of trouble. “Nice to meet you miss. It’s getting late. Let’s get you guys inside and settled.” She said, leading the way inside. Dylan followed after them.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan followed them. Sloane asked a bit about Blair as she led the way to one of the halls that Blair and Arianna would be staying in. Dylan moved and opened the door to the room for them. It was one of the larger suites, having a sitting area, a table by the windows and an attached bathroom. He let the girls enter first before following and setting the suitcase down.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded slightly. “Yeah. They should be here soon. If you’d like in the meantime, I can show you around a bit so you won’t be completely lost in the morning.” He offered. Sloane excused herself from the room, heading to wait for the doctor for Dylan.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Yeah.. we won’t be gone long and I think she’s asleep already.” Dylan said softly, glancing over at arianna before back to Blair. He quietly stepped back out into the hallway and waited for Blair to join him. “I can give you a full tour tomorrow but I think just the important areas will be good enough For tonight.” He shrugged st her.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded slightly. “Good. Considering that was the point, help you both out and to a better life.” He explained softly. He started walking with her to show her the kitchen and areas where she could find people if needed.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded slightly. “I dunno. What more would you like to know?” He asked her in reply. He’d answer nearly anything that she asked. He just wanted to give her a chance to ask first. He looked over at her as they walked.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded and listened to her questions. “Uhh. You can just call me Dylan since that’s my name.. yes, I’ve got an older sister. Favorite animal, I dunno. Favorite food, probably this macaroni and cheese dish I make..” He listed out the answers, shrugging slightly at her.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded slightly. “Occasionally. Not very often though.” He answered with a shrug. He glanced over to her. “Speaking of which, the kitchen is right here. You can always go in whenever and get food. Some stuff might be set aside or separate somehow, that usually just means it’s going to be dinner one night or something..” he explained, nodding to the door

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded slightly. “That’s alright. There is a chef here that’ll cook practically anything..” he explained. “And we always do dinner together a lot of the time..” he shrugged. “So is there any allergies or foods that you or your daughter don’t like?” He asked softly.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Okay.” Dylan smiled a bit and nodded. “Uhh. I don’t know. There’s nothing extremely important that you need to see tonight. I don’t want to keep you from her too long...” he said softly.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Dylan nodded slightly, rubbing a hand through his hair. “This way.” He said, nodding his head slightly in the direction before starting to walk back with her. “Any other questions for me?”

« previous 1 3 4 5 6