The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Games! > Books Summed Up in One Sentence.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Well, this game is basically summed up in the title^^
You choose a book, and sum it's plot or characters or whatnot with one sentence or so. (This game was made for comedic purposes, so the funnier and true your summed up sentence is the better ;') )

message 2: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Four children evacuees go mad and start hallucinating while in a wardrobe due to being really bored in a mansion.

message 3: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Lol

Red Rising: hunger games on the moon, bunch of poor ppl living in the ground, rich ppl live on the surface their gold, poor person pretends to be gold.

message 4: by Olga (new)

Olga | 5 comments Grisha verse: how to make a Slavic language's speaker wondering about words inside...

message 5: by Lora (last edited May 20, 2018 08:22AM) (new)

Lora | 106 comments A Court of Thorns and Roses: Beauty and the beast with a whole lot of se... I mean romance....lol

message 6: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lora wrote: "A Court of Thorns and Roses: Beauty and the beast with a whole lot of se... I mean romance.... lol"

I CHokeD XDD Pretty accurate x))

message 7: by Cordelianne (new)

Cordelianne | 97 comments Lora wrote: "A Court of Thorns and Roses: Beauty and the beast with a whole lot of se... I mean romance....lol"

Hahahah love this:)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments Divergent: A take on Hogwarts houses in a futuristic Chicago and a girl falling for her extremely hot trainer named after a number while she tries to overcome the evil government. (no hate though^^)

message 9: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

⭐Anni⭐ wrote: "Divergent: A take on Hogwarts houses in a futuristic Chicago and a girl falling for her extremely hot trainer named after a number while she tries to overcome the evil government. (no hate though^^)"

Nice one! xDD

message 10: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Alexis wrote: "Harry Potter:
A grown man has an unhealthy obsession with a teenage boy who was stuck in a closet until another grown man found him and brought him to the school for mentally challenged people, aka..."

Love the ones your coming out with guys! xD

message 11: by Fox (new)

Fox (pynch-) | 12 comments Magnus Chase: homeless guy dies and gets to stay in a luxury hotel

message 12: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 20 comments The Red Queen: a naïve girl, who is getting the chance to live lavishly and is being pursued by three handsome men, complains about how hard her life is