Frost Bite discussion

Welcome! > Questions!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ask here

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 17 comments Will there be a face claim?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Its up :)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 17 comments Ok so I wanted to have a character named Elsa after the fairy tale because her parents liked the morals of the story, is that oK?? And then town like turns on her or something simply because of her name?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Denver, you just read my mind. Having a girl named Elsa is perfect but there will be another girl with ice powers also that set off the winter. They could be siblings in a way.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 17 comments Of course! My charrie won't have any powers, (or at least not yet if you think implementing that would be good later??) but she simply has the name(:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep! ((Maybe sooner when she finds out how to use them!)) The name Elsa is simply okay. And if anyone wants a charrie named like the other characters in frozen, i will be okay with that :P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Is there where I'd request for someone to make characters for my charries family? if anyone takes me up on it ill do one for them.

I need a sister and a mother.

message 11: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4 comments I would be willing to play her sister

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet. make the charrie, get it approved and meet me in the martinez house. :) the sisters name is whitney martinez

message 13: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4 comments I can't right now I'm on my iPod and I'm at work so I'll start her as soon as I get home

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

okay!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I still need a mom though. I can try doing it myself but it would be helpful :)