99 cent Bestsellers discussion

Night of the Chupacabra (Chupacabra Series #1)
This topic is about Night of the Chupacabra
2014 NIEA Winner for Best Horror now $0.99

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 4 comments Coinciding with the release of Book III, Legend of the Chupacabra, Books I & II are discounted.

Book I, and National Indie Excellence Award winner, Night of the Chupacabra has a new indefinite price of $0.99, while Book II, Curse of the Chupacabra, will be $0.99 only for a limited time thru Sunday, August 3rd before it returns to $2.99.

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Posted on FB on Page By Page Inside-Out Reviews & Promotion with link to Amazon.

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 4 comments Cyn wrote: "Posted on FB on Page By Page Inside-Out Reviews & Promotion with link to Amazon."

Thank you, Cyn! That is very kind of you. I will share the link to your page.

message 4: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 4 comments Today is the final day to get both Night of the Chupacabra and Curse of the Chupacabra for the $0.99 sale price

message 5: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Chen | 1 comments thanks, this is such a great deal!

message 6: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 4 comments Jeff wrote: "thanks, this is such a great deal!"

Cheers, Jeff! Unfortunately, the promo price for Curse of the Chupacabra is over; however, the ebook for Night of the Chupacabra will be $0.99 indefinitely.

message 7: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) We have free and $0.99 books every day - Jerome Brooke - Juliet Baranne - Joan Barron - and Kitti Ktzz - Everyday !