Newsletter and Promotion Swap discussion

Gun Kiss
This topic is about Gun Kiss
Mystery/Thriller/Suspense > Let's Swap Thrillers, Suspense & Mysteries

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Khaled Talib (khaledtalib) | 4 comments Gun Kiss
Gun Kiss by Khaled Talib

My newsletter goes out twice a month. If you are interested to swap, please let me know.

Thanks,
Khaled
www.khaledtalibthriller.com

message 2: by Darcia (new) - added it

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) | 21 comments Mod
I do twice a month, as well, Khaled. Usually right around the first and somewhere in the third week. I have a newsletter going out on the 22nd if you have a promo around then that you'd like me to include.

Khaled Talib (khaledtalib) | 4 comments Darcia wrote: "I do twice a month, as well, Khaled. Usually right around the first and somewhere in the third week. I have a newsletter going out on the 22nd if you have a promo around then that you'd like me to ..."
Thanks, Darcia. Will do. Likewise, if you've got one, my next is due on 24, May.

Khaled Talib (khaledtalib) | 4 comments Khaled wrote: "Darcia wrote: "I do twice a month, as well, Khaled. Usually right around the first and somewhere in the third week. I have a newsletter going out on the 22nd if you have a promo around then that yo..."

Hi Darcia I've got a promo deal on 24, June till 30th. I'll send over the details and we can swap with any of yours, including the perma ones.

message 5: by Darcia (new) - added it

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) | 21 comments Mod
Perfect, Khaled!

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Lister | 1 comments I'd be interested in doing a newsletter swap with you. I'm looking for mystery/crime/thriller swaps for June 16-19. I have a highly engaged newsletter list of 15,000 for my NYT bestselling and award-winning John Jordan series. Be happy to exchange promos. Thanks!

Khaled Talib (khaledtalib) | 4 comments Michael wrote: "I'd be interested in doing a newsletter swap with you. I'm looking for mystery/crime/thriller swaps for June 16-19. I have a highly engaged newsletter list of 15,000 for my NYT bestselling and awar..."
Hi Michael, how are you? I'll be happy to swap your John Jordan series for Gun Kiss.
My email is khaled at talib underscore hotmail.com
What's yours?

Thanks
Khaled

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Gun Kiss (other topics)