it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > .~. jellybean's story journal .~.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by butterbean (last edited May 16, 2018 09:11AM) (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments

oh the stories i'll tell

a reminder ; all characters belong to their rightful creators/players. if you want me to post credit, please shoot me a dm. these stories are created by me, jellybean, and are based off of a group created by hallie, called elysian darkness. please join if you can, remember i'm not begging you. please enjoy and feel free to leave feedback/comments ---- jellybean

My other journal: jellybean's journal of broken dreams (rated t)

character name/face claim + gender ; owner
azetho woodland/cole sprouse + male ; jellybean
tobias crawford/theo james + male ; hallie
lucas crawford/none + male ; hallie

message 2: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments

;; chapter i: a stormy night
standing still in the night's cold air, azetho shivered as the rain ran down his cloak and soaked into his clothing. he'd been standing here for hours now, waiting for tobias to get finished with his meeting with yet another helper of their rebel cause. why he had joined the rebels in the first place, he did not have an answer for that. all he knew was that in the end tobias promised them freedom, well whatever freedom meant to his leader anyway. azetho sighed and looked at his surroundings. they had tracked all the way to the far side of elysia and had found themselves in a small little apartment facing the castle. it made him sick to see that castle in all its glory, just to know his own was in ruins back in valia. off in the distance a wolf howled into the night and startled azetho's peace. he stood up straight, quite in shock as the door to the building opened and out came two cloaked figures. "what seems to be the matter," tobias asked, clearly wondering why his friend looked like he had heard a disturbance nearby. "nothing is the matter, just heard you coming and expected us to leave," azetho lied, calming down a little. the teens just walked in silence to the horses they had brought nearby and jumped onto them quickly, tobias taking the lead back towards the rebel base while lucas was between them and azetho took the rear. everything seemed normal on that night except for their plans of attack the palace during its party, but little did they know it was a calling for death. did they know it yet? no, not at all. were they to be surprised? very, very surprised indeed.

message 3: by butterbean (new)

;; chapter ii: mosey on over
work in progress

message 4: by butterbean (new)

no more comments are to be placed in this journal. i don't have a feel for writing this anymore even after only one entry. it just doesn't feel right. i'm so sorry for anyone who was waiting (and i doubt there was anyone) for the next entry. thanks for watching.