World of Darkness discussion

The Grand Hall > Up coming updates

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 41 comments Mod
Moderates will past what there working on here and it's ETA for when it should be done.

message 2: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited May 18, 2018 12:00PM) (new)

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 41 comments Mod
Human, and werewolf character sheet.

Eta: completed.

message 3: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited May 23, 2018 12:20PM) (new)

Vampire clan discreptions & character creation coming around Monday.

Sorry for the delay, I'll be busy memorial day weekend I'm looking to be done with vampires soon next week

Sorry about the wait vampire clans are completed if you don't want a clan or if you want to make your own let me know and I'll explain what you'll need to do it.

Next working on the Werewolf clans.
This will take time as there are more "Were" clans then Vampire clans

May be updating character sheet in the future, I'll be working with all pre exciting characters to get them up today so don't worry it will be a small change.

All updates are on hold for the time being... My truck just got totalled will it was parked, I'm know dealing with the insurance company to get my payout on my truck so that I can get my vehicle back.

I'll be back updating this RP as of today, still don't got word on my truck but the insurance company got me a rental, so I can work on my personal fun again and thank you all for your patience.