Beta Reader Group discussion

Bridgid Dean
This topic is about Bridgid Dean
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Readers needed for Post-Apocalyptic novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bridgid (new)

Bridgid Dean (bridgid424) | 12 comments Hello beta readers! This is my second book, the tale of a group of survivors banding together in the aftermath of a flu pandemic. The story takes place in rural Virginia and focuses on the relationships between the survivors, especially Eryn and Dan, the married couple at the heart of this tale. It is more literary than sci-fi, in my opinion, but still dishes up the suspense (based on my feedback so far.) The Agony Bell (working title) weighs in at 95k words, or 280 pages, double spaced, 12pt font. This isn't a rough draft and I'm not looking for any grammatical editing. What I'm seeking is feedback about the characters, pacing, suspense, etc. Overall impressions, basically!
I look forward to hearing from you--any and all feedback would be very welcome!

message 2: by Arlen (new)

Arlen O'Connor | 7 comments Bridgid wrote: "Hello beta readers! This is my second book, the tale of a group of survivors banding together in the aftermath of a flu pandemic. The story takes place in rural Virginia and focuses on the relation..."

Hi Brigid,
Your story sounds intriguing, I would be happy to beta read for you if you're not in too much of a hurry. Message me back if you're interested.

message 3: by Bridgid (new)

Bridgid Dean (bridgid424) | 12 comments Hi Arlen!

I'm not in any great hurry. I have a few beta readers working on this and I'm sort of aiming to start on the final (hopefully final) edits by late June, early July. If that sounds like it could work for you, would you mind messaging me? I tried messaging you but received a 'user not accepting messages' reply.
Thanks for your interest in my book, I would love to have your feedback if your schedule allows!