message 1: by Nicola (last edited Jun 14, 2018 10:53AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #45/18
Title: The Last Breath
Author: Leigh Lennon
Genre: ~ New adult, romance
Heat Level: Mild
Formats ~ Mobi
Copies ~ 15 (Sent out by author)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

SYNOPSIS

Loss is not foreign in the life of Julia Barnett. To the outside world she is the epitome of the perfect mom that is until the doors of her perfect life are closed and real life hits her square in the face. With an absentee husband, an intrusive father, a troubled child and an ex-fiancé that is tied to her life, no wonder Julia is grasping for air in her very full and cluttered world.

Very few understand the bruises that Julia lives with, invisible to most everyone. She lost so much early in life is loss a woman can undergo. However, she now grapples with resentment towards her husband due to all the empty promises he’s made. In the midst of this turmoil, test results indicate an illness that she is not sure she will survive.

For Julia, it is not the life that may be cut short that consumes her but how her family will survive without her there. As everyone rallies around Julia, as she fights like hell to live, she learns family comes in many shapes and sizes but it is her family that gives her the strength to fight.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers
1)Nicole Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net Mobi
2)Bookworm Bells i4steel@me.com Mobi

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please

message 3: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Lennon | 14 comments I just sent this.
~Leigh

message 4: by Bookworm Bells (new)

Bookworm Bells (bellsaboo) | 193 comments Yes please if still available mobi to i4steel@me.com

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Sorry it's late
Loved this story

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...