What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Historical fiction series. Girl leaves family to work in a manor as a maid, falls in love with stable boy. Cover: blue-grey with young maid in front of 2-3 storey house. Another book in this series: manor is hospital for WW2 soldiers.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arianna (new)

Arianna (ariknight) | 3 comments This book is apart of the series, from what I remember from the first book the main character (a girl) leaves her family to go live in a manor as a maid. While in the manor she then also starts working in the stables and then falls in love with the stable boy. I think there are three books in total, but I can't remember, in one of the books the manor is used as a hospital for ww2 soldiers.
The first book was a blue and grey cover with a young girl dressed in a maid uniform in the front and a two or three storey sandstone house in the background.

message 2: by Arianna (new)

Arianna (ariknight) | 3 comments I read the book around 2007

message 3: by Arianna (new)

Arianna (ariknight) | 3 comments Also remembered. The girls names was Elizabeth and the boys name Daniel

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36591 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40658 comments Mod
Arianna, are you still looking for this or did you find it?