Comments Showing 1-50 of 235 (235 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
Here is where you request

message 2: by ArmyVet (new)

Anyone up for an MxM

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 26 comments I can do anything with anyone!

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 26 comments I can!

message 6: by ArmyVet (new)

I do one with anyone just make a topic and let me know and I role with anyone lol

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments E *Giving a fuck doesn't really go with my outfit* wrote: "Who wants to rp? I'm open to most ideas. I'm online quite often so ya. See you around ppl!"

hey i can roleplay with you

message 8: by ArmyVet (new)

Loveme22 want to do one with us too

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 112 comments ArmyVet wrote: "Loveme22 want to do one with us too"
sure

message 10: by ArmyVet (new)

An you make the thread

message 12: by ArmyVet (new)

Ok

message 14: by ArmyVet (new)

Just post in it

message 15: by ArmyVet (new)

I will

message 16: by ArmyVet (new)

I’m on mobile can I just put E will that work or what name should I put yours

message 17: by ArmyVet (new)

Ok hold on making it right now

message 18: by ArmyVet (new)

Made it

message 19: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments mewborn ~girls will be girls even if there are boys in the picture~ wrote: "I can do anything with anyone!"

Hey there :)

message 20: by ArmyVet (new)

Hey want to do with me

message 21: by ArmyVet (new)

Michael wrote: "mewborn ~girls will be girls even if there are boys in the picture~ wrote: "I can do anything with anyone!"

Hey there :)"

I do rp with you!

message 22: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments I'm game

message 23: by ArmyVet (new)

Sweet can u make he thread

message 24: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Ok

message 25: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments E *Giving a fuck doesn't really go with my outfit* wrote: "whi wants to rp?"

I will, whatever you're game for. Can you set us a thread?

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 26 comments Anyone? 😁

message 27: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments mewborn ~girls will be girls even if there are boys in the picture~ wrote: "Anyone? 😁"

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 26 comments oof lol ok! Any ideas? PM or Thread? I prefer thread if it's ok 😬

message 29: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Cool. Thread is fine. If you'll start one I'll follow your lead with pretty much whatever. I'm new to this format (though not to rp in general).

message 32: by ArmyVet (new)

Anyone

Oᴄᴛᴀᴠɪᴀ  (octavia_lockhart) Anyone want to do an FxF or an FxM Mature theme? I haven't rp'd a girl and would really love to have a detailed plot! Let me know!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Anyone want to roleplay? I have tons of ideas. The only thing is that I ask for are these.

- You are active (Warn me if you are going off for a while)
- Write at least 4 sentences
- Is able to come up with ideas
- Able to rp MxF, MxM, or FxF
- Anything PG-13 and up goes into PM (they are okay with adding it)
- Some one who does not complain about wanting to be the girl. I am okay with that.
- I don't do doubles. It is hard enough for me to do one paragraph and work on getting more than one paragraph for one character. The only time for doubles are for side characters.
- PM or comment here if anyone wants to roleplay

Thanks
Jackie Frost

So, here we go! Here are my ideas.

1. Once there was a prince. He was cursed to be a wolf by day and human by night. When he was nine he and father went to another country to meet with another King. One day he teased a girl, who he did not know she was the witch's daughter. Now it has been eleven years and the prince's mother is hosting a ball as it is time for him to pick a wife. Now the witch's daughter is now as beautiful as all the other maidens in the land. Since it has been a long time, the prince and witch's daughter don't (maybe the witch's daughter does) remember who they are. We can work from there.

--------------------------------

2. The other one is just like the princess and the pauper, except that the princess grows up on a farm (or down in the town) while the one who she is switched with grows up in the castle.

Eighteen years ago something happened. To protect Muse A, the king and Queen brought her to a farm (or a shop in the town). She has lived there all of her life ever since she was just a baby. Muse A is a princess hidden and protected on a farm. She does not even know she is the princess. Muse B has lived in the castle since she was a baby. She was born the same day as Muse A. Now has been eighteen years later the King and Queen host a party at the for the princess's 18th birthday.

(This one is not a romance unless we somehow make it to be. Also if you have any questions just ask.)

----------------------------------

3. Drag x Non-Drag

Muse A has grown up and close with his four sisters, so throughout the years of growing up, he has come to dressing up in female clothes. Around age sixteen he became more dedicated to dressing up. He even gave his female side a name. Now two years later he finished high school and got himself a full-time job as a drag queen, and maybe a few side jobs here and there. Now he is twenty-one and impatient on finding a boyfriend. Muse B is a hard working individual who is not having it. At first, he thought his job would last him, but he decided that it was time. He decides to quit. So one night Muse A is putting on a show at a local nightclub, the main act, and the same night Muse B shows up. It did not take long before Muse A catches his eye.

Fast forwards a few more years, Muse B finally has the job he always wanted, but to his surprise, he has to train the new employee, Muse A.

We can decide what to after that.

------------------------------------

4. It is a musician X non-celebrity

Muse A is a music celebrity, but he has a secret. He cross-dresses as a woman. This is the only way he could experience everything else without being noticed or bombarded by his manager. He has traveled all over the world, so one day they arrive in a small town, ready to perform. It has been some number of years and they have been pushed to their limits as they are only supposed to prepare for every show. As usual Muse A heads out as usual but does not expect to bump into Muse B who (can or cannot be a fan of Muse A). The one problem is that Muse B does not know that the female he meets is Muse A.

We can go from there.

----------------------------------

5. Youtube Collab

Muse A and Muse B are both fellow YouTubers with 3-6 million subscribers each. Both of them have heard of each other before and have watched each other's videos, but they have never collaborated or seen each other at Vidcon and such. Muse A really wants to meet Muse B, who he's had a crush on ever since he began watching his videos, so he thinks of a collaboration video that he could do with Muse B and invites him to [ name of state ] through Twitter. Muse B, who's also had a crush on Muse A since he began watching his videos, agreed to come to [ said state ] and do the video. When Muse A and Muse B are filming the video with the help of a few friends, something happens that causes the boys to get real deep and confess their feelings for each other.

message 35: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Any one want to do Roleplay with my Narksha Demon?

message 36: by alexander (last edited Jul 07, 2018 01:05PM) (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) Hi all I'm new to the group :P I'm looking for a semi- to advanced literate rp, so minimum per post would be one paragraph. Decent grammar, etc.

Right now I'm looking for:
male/male with me playing the submissive or versatile role
male/female with me playing the female role
female/female with me playing the submissive role
male or female/other with me playing the other role (trans, genderqueer, genderfluid, non-binary, etc)

To keep things short here, I have a list of general things I like:
https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

Things that I will or will not do in mature rps:

And some plot ideas:

I'm more than fine coming up with something together on the spot, though.

Sorry if I seem a little intimidating XD I'm on several sites so I've had time to compile lists and such, I just find it easier than writing it out every time. I do prefer thread rp over PM, but I can do mature scenes in PM if need be.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Լ૯νі wrote: "Hi all I'm new to the group :P I'm looking for a semi- to advanced literate rp, so minimum per post would be one paragraph. Decent grammar, etc.

male/male with me playi..."

I am interested in RPing with you

message 38: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie: {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } wrote: "Լ૯νі wrote: "Hi all I'm new to the group :P I'm looking for a semi- to advanced literate rp, so minimum per post would be one paragraph. Decent grammar, etc.

male/male ..."

Cool! Did you want to chat in PM to come up with something?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Լ૯νі wrote: "Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie: {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } wrote: "Լ૯νі wrote: "Hi all I'm new to the group :P I'm looking for a semi- to advanced literate rp, so minimum per pos..."

sure

message 40: by ArmyVet (new)

Anyone bored

message 41: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Hi, would anyone want to do a MxM or MxF rp? I can play M or F. Interested topics include: Harry Potter (OC and Canon), High School, Fantasy, Anime, Splice of Life, and really anything to be honest. Open to ideas. Most interested in a DracoxOC or DracoxHarry or DracoxHermione rp but am willing and eager to do other rps as well.
I am literate to lazy adv lit and write in 3rd person only. I can be extremely detailed or not depending on how interested and how my partner is. Please DM me! :)

message 42: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments ArmyVet wrote: "Anyone bored"

Hey :)

message 43: by ArmyVet (new)

hey could you do me a favor can you make the topic

message 44: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Jellifish wrote: "ArmyVet wrote: "Anyone bored"

Hey :)"

Check your Dm I asked you if we could do a fusion rp

message 45: by ArmyVet (new)

hey there thomas what kind of m X m are you into

message 46: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Message me and I will explains

message 47: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 1 comments I'm free for rp. I prefer m x f.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you be interested in a semi-detailed Marvel rp with me? I’m looking for someone to do either:

• Bucky Barnes x OC
• Steve Rogers x OC
• Peter Parker x OC

I would like to be the female OC, I provide proper grammar, and I am looking for 1-2 paragraphs per post :)

message 49: by ArmyVet (new)

Priscilla wrote: "I'm free for rp. I prefer m x f."

I do one with you

message 50: by ArmyVet (new)

britt wrote: "Would you be interested in a semi-detailed Marvel rp with me? I’m looking for someone to do either:

• Bucky Barnes x OC
• Steve Rogers x OC
• Peter Parker x OC

I would like to be the female OC, I..."

I can try grammar isn't too good. But, if i take my time its good.

« previous 1 3 4 5