Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

The Facility > Front Lobby

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod
An open room. The walls are lined with chairs. A big half circle office is at the front where the front desk is located. There is a clear window to see into the office. The secretaries are here. This is where any residential paperwork is done.

message 2: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro walked in carrying Acelin. Darius followed behind him. One of the employees at the desk looked up from his computer. "Well would you look at what Daku dragged in."

Shiro walked over to the front desk. "I need to take this one to the lab, she's badly injured. Darius got out again. And Ryuu needs to be put into the system."

message 3: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((Darius strikes me as the kind of guy that would put Acelin in the system for her benefit *nudge nudge*))

message 4: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

((well Dari is the softer one, Radek you have to be careful with))

message 5: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

The employee did some typing and clicking around on his computer before looking at Ryuu. "I'm going to have to ask you a few questions, we ask for your cooperation in answering them." He explained.

((WAO, Shiro is going to take Acelin to his lab so this is where the group splits off for now))

message 6: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"I'll need your name, age, details on power, health conditions, former residency, stuff like that." He said monotonously as he picked up a mug of coffee and drank from it.

Darius had went to one of the chairs and sat down. Shiro had already left with Acelin.

message 7: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

He nodded as he typed what she said into a document. "Any health conditions you have will be documented as they are found. Your room will be on the first floor, room 15." He looked over at Darius. "I'm sure that one knows where it's at. You are now in the system."

message 8: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Seeing as they are done, Darius got up and walked over to where Ryuu was. "I think I've passed it a few times."

The employee looked at him with a blank expression. "Figures. With the many times you get out. Go show here where it is."

message 9: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((Where is Shiro's lab?))

message 10: by Hiruko, 狼 (last edited May 14, 2018 08:55AM) (new)

((It's under labs))

message 11: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

The employee turned his attention to his computer, pulling up whatever video he was watching earlier.

Darius turned to a pair of double doors label 'Residential Wing'. He began to walk towards them and paused to make sure Ryuu was following.

message 12: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

((Want to head over to her room now?))

message 13: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) " Two boys will enter through those doors. They are students. Now leave." purred Miriam into the guards ear. As she spoke, the words coming out of her mouth seemed to glow. The guards nodded and walked away. Miriam smirked, then gasped in pain. She clutched her stomach as she sunk to the ground. Miriam groaned in pain as she pulled herself up and went to stand by the door. She swayed as she walked, waves of nausea crashing over her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mika walked in with Ryou and looked at Miriam. "Are you ok, Miss?" Mika asked worriedly.

message 15: by soub (last edited Jun 26, 2018 11:17AM) (new)

soub (gothstew) Miriam pulled a small bottle of pills out of her pocket. They were the only kind she could get, but they numbed her body. She unscrewed the cap and shook out half of the pills. She popped them into her mouth and screwed the cap back on. "I'm fine- dying actually." she replied.

Ryou walked towards Miriam. He put his hands on her shoulders and looked down at her. "You can't keep doing this to yourself, alright?" he said seriously. Miriam pushed his arms off of her. "Don't pretend like you actually care, alright?" she said, mocking him even in her current state.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm guessing Your Miss Miriam? It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Mika." Mika said. "Is there a reason your dying?'" He asked,

message 17: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Yes- I'm Miriam, but please, just call me Miri." she said. Ryou rolled his eyes. Miriam opened her mouth to speak, but Ryou cut her off. "She's dying because she's starving herself. Miriam is refusing to consume blood because she doesn't want to hurt anymore people." he said. Miriam glared at him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 26, 2018 11:36AM) (new)

"Hm? You shouldn't do that." Mika said. "Why not just drink animal blood if you don't want to hurt people?"

message 19: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Animal blood is disgusting and sludgy." said Miriam. "Once you've tasted human blood, it's very hard to go back." she said. "And it's all Ryou's fault." said Miriam.

"Oh screw off Miriam." he snapped. "It was an accident." Ryou glared at her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm... Knowing Ryou, Thats probably true... " Mika said. "I'm sure there are some people willing to donate blood for vampires though."

message 21: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Not to me. Again, Ryou messed it all up." she replied. Ryou growled. "God Miriam." he scoffed.

Miriam fell silent for a moment. She could hear the sounds of their hearts beating, the blood coursing through their veins. "Shit." she whispered. Ryou turned to her, his angry demeanor was gone. "You alright?" he asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is something wrong?" Mika asked.

message 23: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Miriam turned away. “Y-You should go.” She mumbled. Ryou went to put a hand on her shoulder, she quickly whipped around before he should. “Go!” She snapped, eyes read and bloodshot.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just make sure you eat something eventually. I'm sure you wouldn't have to hurt someone." Mika said.

message 25: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Miriam scoffed. "You obviously don't understand.." she croaked. "I don't know if you guys want me hanging around, so I'll be in my room, slowly wasting away. When you want to leave, just have Ryou text me. I'll find you and help you escape." replied Miriam.

Ryou turned to Mika. "So, what do you want to do now that we're here?" he asked.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm... We can tie up some gaurds and draw on their faces. Maybe let some people out their cell rooms?" Mika said. "Lets avoid the scientist though. They got some really scary drugs and i dont feel like being injected with any of them."

message 27: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Miriam disappeared down the hallway without saying a single word. He shrugged, Ryou began to wonder if that was a good idea after all. "What if we-
Uh" he began, mind completely going blank.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can break the Princess out of her room and she can burn all the gaurds to a crisp and freeze the entire Facility?" Mika suggested.

message 29: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) “Who’s the princess?” Asked Ryou. “But what about all the innocent people here?”

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"We wont hurt the residents of course. Just all the foresaken gaurds and scientists." Mika shrugged. "The princess is a resident here. Princess is the nickname i gave her, but everytime i call her that she freezes me. I guess thats what i get for hitting on Elven Meifwas. Apparentlythey're way out my lead or something?" Mika explained.

message 31: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Ryou nodded. “Everyone thinks they’re way out of my league.” He said with a chuckle. “Even Miri.” He said. Yeah. Ryou tried that once. It didn’t end well. Ryou thought he heard the sound of guards, but decided that it was just his imagination.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wonder, do we have half elves at school? the only one i'v met before was the Princess." Mika asked.

message 33: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Ryou shrugged. “I have no idea.” He replied. Okay, Ryou definitely heard something. “Hey- do you hear that?” He asked.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm? Hear what?" Mika asked.

message 35: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "It sounds like people, guards possibly. We shouldn't stand around here any longer." replied Ryou.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah.. we don't want to get caught and thrown into their power proof room." Mika said.

message 37: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Ryou turned to the hallway he saw Miri go down. "Let's go this way!" Said Ryou as he started walking towards it.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok...." Mika said, following Ryou.

message 39: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) As soon as the noises grew louder, Ryou grabbed Mika by the arm and took off running. This was a bad idea. This was a very, very bad idea!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why'd we come here... I'm going to be caught again and this time you'll be in this terrible place... I knew i should of brought a taser or at least a knife." Mika complained as they ran.

message 41: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Should we leave?" asked Ryou, pulling out his phone as he ran.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't remember where the exits are. I'm sure they filled in my tunnel so thats a no-go." He said.

message 43: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) As Ryou was running, a hand reached out and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him into a dark room. He stumbled back and fell to the ground.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. It's dark in here. Are you ok Ryou?" Mika asked.

message 45: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Mhm" groaned Ryou as he pushed himself up. Ryou turned around and fumbled for a light switch. He flipped it. Standing behind them was Miriam. "You idiot!" she said, smacking him on the back of his head. She looked different, alive almost. Miriam had a bit of dried blood around the corner of her mouth.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well. Hello again, Miss Miriam." Mika said.

message 47: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Miri is fine." she said. "Anyways, you two need to get the hell out of here!" Miriam wiped the corners of her mouth. "Guards are swarming everywhere, its sort of my fault, so I apologize. Also, this is the last time you'll ever see me. I'll help you guys get out, but that will be it."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. So how do we get out Miri? They've changed things since i was last here so I'm at an utter loss." Mika said.

message 49: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) “There’s a tunnel that leads underground from here, but we don’t have much time.” Said Miriam. She walked over to the bed and grabbed the headboard. Miriam seemed to glow as she began to swiftly pull the bed to the side with ease.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. I guess the residents here do still make tunnels. You'd think the gaurds would be more concerned about that." Mika said in amazement.

« previous 1 3