Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

The Facility > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Walking into the Cafeteria, Jeremy immediately winced back at the amount of people there. Shuffling backwards a bit, the boy ran his fingers through thick brown locks as he eyed the room suspiciously.

It wasn't overly small, but it certainly wasn't big enough for him to feel comfortable. Ducking into the line for food, the cyborg-former lycanthrope-waited patiently, though his foot tapped at an alarming rate, for the line to inch forward.

message 3: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Jensen sighed, pressing her fingers into her temples. A text from her sister was lighting up the screen of her phone. ”Hey, I’m going to be late tonight; detention again” said the text. Jensen groaned dramatically, but she knew fully well that no one would notice. No one ever noticed the small, shy girl that sat alone in the back of the cafeteria. Jensen shoved her phone back into her pocket and reached for her backpack, digging around for her book. She hadn’t touched her food yet, Jensen was simply too excited to continue reading to eat yet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeremy, feeling someone bump into him from behind, squeaked and tried to resist the urge to duck under the counter.

"Computer, scan," he hissed, quiet enough for the command to be heard but not loud enough to attract attention. Turning his head this way and that, his bionic eye noting and giving information on each person it locked on-and then it locked on a girl near the back of the cafeteria.

Perhaps it was because she was so separate from the rest of the pack. Perhaps it was because she looked lonely? No... He might've just been bored. And he might've been the lonely one. Nevertheless, the cyborg left his tray and weaved his way toward the girl who had just then put her phone in her pocket.

message 5: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) ((Oh my god, I'm so sorry!! I didn't see this until right now:''') ))

Jensen looked up, noticing someone making their way over to where she was sitting. Surely they aren't coming over here..right?? she thought, slightly panicking. Jensen looked down again, pretending not to notice. She could feel her face burning from embarrassment. She felt hot, although it could have been from the tips of her hair, which were slightly letting off smoke; which was a sign of her nervousness.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, it's fine!)(

"Are you.. Smoking? Or, I mean, the hair thing," a boy's voice broke through, one that had a slight hoarse quality to it, and wasn't nearly as low as most boys'. In front of Jensen, Jeremy stood awkwardly, shifting from foot to foot, but resolving to lean on his right side.

message 7: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Jensen's head shot up as soon as she heard the boy speak. "Oh! Crap, I didn't realize I was doing that.." she said, half mumbling the last part. Jensen patted the ends of her hair, causing the smoke to cease. "Ugh.." she muttered. So embarrassing.. thought Jensen.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiling faintly, the boy motioned to an open seat beside her. "Mind if I join you?" He inquired, head tilting to the side slightly-almost like a puppy. "I'm Jeremy, Jeremy Snow." Out of habit, his left hand went out-the robotic one, which was inhumanly cold.

message 9: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "N-Not at all.." said Jensen, hints of shyness in her voice. "I'm Guin-" she began, then corrected herself " Jensen...Cardinal." Jensen reached out her hand, she noticed his hand..was..well, Jensen didn't want to be rude and say anything, so she just shook it; noticing it was slightly colder than normal. She couldn't really feel cool things, because of her abilities, so for her to feel even the slightest bit; meant that it was abnormally cold.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Feeling the shadow of a question forming over his lips, Jeremy pushed it away as he settled down in the seat just to the right of her. "Sorry about my hand," he apologized, grinning stupidly-he was happy to have a companion after weeks lounging in his room in boredom.

message 11: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Oh, no need to apologize!" said Jensen, with a slight smile. She shifted slightly in her seat and slid her book back into her bookbag. Jensen was glad to have someone to talk to- other than her sister.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, I'm guessing you have fire manipulation?" Tilting his head slightly, Jeremy hummed a bit. Searching up, "fire manipulation" The feminine, automated voice that was connected to his left brain beeped. Ear buzzing a bit, bionic eye flashing, Jeremy narrowed his other eye for a moment before smiling, "Sorry," he apologized.

message 13: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Jensen nodded. "Yeah, but I'm pretty bad at controlling it..." she admitted. Hearing a buzzing noise, she was about to ask; but decided not to. "So- Uh, what abilities do you have?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"None..." He mumbled as the computer went on to list off information about "pyrokinesis" When it finished, he snapped out of his daze to focus on Jensen, "So, uhm-I'm a cyborg. With some lycanthrope blood, but it's very faint. I'm strong, I have an excellent immune system, quick footed, more athletic than usual. But-I don't turn, and I now have machinery and computers and a bunch of strange wires everywhere-it's, hah, kinda annoying."

message 15: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Dyani entered the cafeteria with panties and a shirt on, holding onto a brown blanket. The cafeteria was rather.. boring, only a few people here and there at the benches.

message 16: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro walked in behind her as he looked around at the few that were there. "This way." He said to her as he lead her to the line for food, which was surprisingly empty at that time.

message 17: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Dyani followed suit, keeping her blanket close as she trotted Ali Bhutto with him, her hair and fur still a little messy.

message 18: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"Get what you want to eat." He said as he grabbed bowl of fruit. He never really had much of an appetite early in the day.

message 19: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments She nods, grabbing a heap of bacon, fruit, and some orange juice. She makes her way over to a table, sitting down. Some people gave her a strange look, given her attire, as she started to munch down in the bacon.

message 20: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro sat down at the table and popped a grape into his mouth. He noticed the few glancing at them but he didn't really mind it.

message 21: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments She began to devour the bacon and fruit.

“Holy shit this is better than he school’s!” She says with a full mouth. She had to admit, this was great especially the fruit.

message 22: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro nodded. "Schools have a habit of buying over processed food to feed their students." He said as he was halfway done with his fruit.

message 23: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments She already finished, smiling towards Shiro. “Thank you for the food!” She chirps.

message 24: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro chuckled. "You're welcome." He was finished with his fruit.

message 25: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Dyani gets up, dumping the trash and putting up the tray. She heads back, sitting down. “Do you have things to do today?”

message 26: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro brushed his trash to the side to get later when they leave. "Not really. We could check on Darius. But other than that there isn't anything big going on."

message 27: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments “Who?” She asks, a little confused, before shaking her head. “I’m just going to sleep, and relax for a while.” She chuckles softly.

message 28: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"He's the one I told you about last night." Shiro said.

message 29: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments “Ooooooh.. Oops.. sorry.” She sighs, standing up. “I kinda feel bad for getting angry at that kid..”

message 30: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"That was Xian. And I'm sure he's fine. He's most likely in Langston's lab still." Shiro explained as he stood up.

message 31: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments "Hm.. That's fine." Dyani shrugs, picking up his trash, and throwing it out. "Will I get my own room soon?"

message 32: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro nodded. "Yes. In time you will get your own room."

message 33: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments “Why can’t I be nooow?” She whines softly with a smirk. “Finnnne.”

message 34: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"It shouldn't take long for you to get a room." He said as he threw out his trash.

message 35: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Pssssh- Dyani already threw it out-))

message 36: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

oh rip. I thought she threw out HER trash lol ))

message 37: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments She did. ;3 I can ignore it if you want, and say that he just got up.))

message 38: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Also, POST A DAMN CHARACTER ON MY GROUP! PM me about it, And tell me what character's you want. You don't need to do apply for it.)

message 39: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

OKAY I WILL ITS BEEN A LONG FEW DAYS LOL))

message 40: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments SCREE. <3 ))

message 41: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

boop)

message 42: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments “Eh.. is it alright if I hang out in your room till then?” She replies softly.

message 43: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro nodded. "Yeah, I still have a bit to take care of. "

(I can have Xian in the main hall))

message 44: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments No notification, sorry!))

She nods. “Then I’ll be on my way! See ya in a bit!” She purrs, holding her blanket close as she trotted out, entering the main hall.

message 45: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

It's okay! Time to go over to le main hall~))

message 46: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Done!))

message 47: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments {Six}

Six trotted his way into the cafeteria, holding a small card with his subject number and barcode, heading into the line. The Man scans his card and takes out a special, tubed bag with mush inside.

"Th-Thank you.." He stutters out, taking it and trotting into the cafeteria, sitting down at an empty bench. His large tail hung over the bench, in between the hole of his hospital gown, happily sucking on the mush.

message 48: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin followed Shiro into the cafeteria. She didn't trust the food, in her per-usual not trusting anything fashion, so she didn't plan on eating anything.

message 49: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Six stared over to the people that walked in, sucking on a bag of mush, perking his head up in curiosity.

message 50: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro wasn't really hungry at the moment, even if he was he would wait until he wasn't making sure everyone was doing what they needed to. He grabbed a bowl of soup and turned to Acelin. "You need to eat, whether you like it or not."

« previous 1