What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA paranormal romance: Werewolf girl is overweight and ridiculed, finds her mate at school, she runs away due to fear of rejection.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KC (last edited May 14, 2018 01:56PM) (new)

KC | 4 comments The Book is About a werewolf girl who is overweight and often ridiculed. Her brother and father are Ashamed of her So they dont help her either.

She finds her mate at school. He turns out to be the alpha. She runs away out of fear he Will reject her. She gets help from an older woman She met on a train. The lady takes her in and after About two years even helps her open her own bakery.

At Some point She decides to write to her family. Some mombers of her old pack including her brother and alpha come to find her. They tell her her mother is severely ill and She Goes back with them to see her. Her mother dies not long after. The lady She met on the train comes over for the funeral and turns out to be the True mate of the girls father.

I read this Book About a year and a half ago. There is a sequel which revolves around the brother. IT was online. I dont remember anything About the author.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Series?
Author's gender?
Paper book/ebook/online work?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36561 comments Mod
KC, is this a paranormal romance for older adults (e.g., The Mating Chase by Bonnie Vanak) or young adults (teens)? Does she go to college or high school?

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 4: by KC (new)

KC | 4 comments It is young adults (teens). She attends high school. Not sure which region and town. It did take place in America or England, but pretty sure the first.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36561 comments Mod
Thanks for the info. I added genre and some plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
KC, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Mating Chase (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bonnie Vanak (other topics)