World of Darkness discussion

The Grand Hall > The Question & suggestion Box

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited May 13, 2018 12:33PM) (new)

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 41 comments Mod
If you want you home, Place of work, club or anything specific placed as a topic post it here.

message 2: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Kuntz (k2vworld) | 12 comments Can we do a changling page or rp?

message 3: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Kuntz (k2vworld) | 12 comments Ooooooooooo or I want to play the demons if not the changelings????? Please???

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 41 comments Mod
Changelings and Demons will become available once the story progresses far enough, they'll be introduced then become playable.

message 5: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 3 comments Might I suggest a workshop for unfinished or in the work characters?

message 7: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 3 comments Also, this is more of a question, for the Were's do they need to have a hybrid form or is it optional?

Hybrid form can be made optional if you like to set it up as a flaw. Doing this you can have higher number of skills or merits to make up for the missing power.

By tradition World of darkness "Were's" have 5 forms but was simplified for this piticular RP. I've set up house rules and character sheets so that there easyier to work with. If anyone has further questions they can be asked here as well. :)

message 10: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Kuntz (k2vworld) | 12 comments How many characters can we have? Because I told you Though up or a magie character that is a necromancer that tickles her zombies awake! Ooo and are there age restrictions?

??? Your Grammer is a little hard to understand K2 :p, but as for characters as long as you can be active with them there's no limitation to how many you make. Just keep track of them. And as for age no limitation as long as you don't abuse it.

message 12: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Kuntz (k2vworld) | 12 comments Lol sorry was typing fast I want a magie necromancer that tickles her zombies awake.... she also needs to be like 10 or so

Mmm. That's fine as for the Quark, you could set it up as a magic stunt, something she has to do for her magic to work.

It could be used as a means to reduce a Paradox chance