Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > Sci-Fi Novel - Need Readers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Preston (new)

Preston Orrick (prestonorrick) | 110 comments I'm looking for a couple readers to read my MS and give comments/suggestions, not a full Beta Read by any means, just a simple read-through, that's it. Below is my synopsis:

Ben and Hector, two ex-scientists of a private weapons development company, have created a virtual reality facility hidden underground somewhere in Nevada.

Unwitting teenagers are used as pawns in profitable simulations broadcast live to a carefully selected clientele.

These teenagers are repeatedly drugged, leaving them with no memory of the simulation. Over time, the drug causes side effects, leading to violent behavior.

Local authorities intervene when the behavior spreads to a concerning number.
Ben and Hector will do anything to keep the simulations running.

- Please let me know if you are interested and I can email you the MS via email. Thanks!

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Hansen | 5 comments When would you need the feedback?

message 3: by Preston (new)

Preston Orrick (prestonorrick) | 110 comments Rebecca wrote: "When would you need the feedback?"

By the end of September. It doesn't have to be a lot of feedback, even just one thought is fine.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Hansen | 5 comments No problem on timeline, then!! I'm in.
Do you have 3-4 basic writing categories you want feedback on?

message 5: by Preston (new)

Preston Orrick (prestonorrick) | 110 comments Whatever feedback you'd like to give would be great!
My email is: prestonorrick@yahoo.com

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Hansen | 5 comments Awesome

Sent you a message!