Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Romance- BETA readers needed

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments Hi,

I'm currently writing a romance book called Trusting You, which is aimed at adults (not erotica or anything). I have edited chapters 1-8 (18,000 words) and I don't want to go any further until I've got some people's thoughts on it to see how it works, if the characters are relatable, realistic etc... any help, thoughts would be much appreciated! :-)

Here is the blurb (although it isn't fully complete yet...)

Meet Hope Hamilton, a young woman going through a mid-life crisis, without actually being in her mid-life!

After spending 5 years in a job she hates, she has decided to quit. She now has no money and her ex-boyfriend, affectionately known as Dickhead, took her heart and crushed it in the most humiliating way possible.

Enter Daniel Tudor.

The day she stumbles into Daniel Tudor - literally, she feels all her control unravel. He is tall, dark, handsome and dangerous. Hope tells herself to stay away from him because she cannot trust herself with him.

When Daniel puts her in a situation she can't get out of, can a week spent with him heal her broken heart, or will her past always control her?

Anyone interested in reading this, please message. I'm eager to hear what others think - good or bad! Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Thank you
Keeley

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments Cassiefite@yahoo.com

message 3: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments *bump*

Just to add, this is only 51 pages long, so a quick easy read :-)

message 4: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments *bump*

In need of a few more betas please :-) would love your opinions!

message 5: by Vernice (new)

Vernice (fictionfantastic) Hey, would love to read it. verniceb88@gmail.com

message 6: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments Thanks Vernice :-) will send it across to you now :-)

message 7: by Sasez (new)

Sasez | 6 comments I would love to read it for you

message 8: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (nancylm) | 17 comments I'll help - but do we get the rest??? Hate to be left hanging.
nlmartin04@gmail.com

message 9: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments Yes, Nancy, I'm still writing the rest :-) I wouldn't leave people hanging :-)

message 10: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments sent you an email :-)

message 11: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Seratt | 5 comments Keeley !! I would love to read what you have and give feedback ! barbwyre63@gmail.com

message 12: by Sasez (new)

Sasez | 6 comments Please send me a copy sasez@icloud.com. I would love to read this