Camy Tang/Camille Elliot discussion

Sealed with a Kiss
This topic is about Sealed with a Kiss
Sealed with a Kiss 99 cents sale & contest!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camy (last edited Jul 29, 2014 06:43AM) (new) - added it

Camy (camytang) | 1293 comments Mod
Sealed with a Kiss by Janet Tronstad Sealed with a Kiss romance anthology only $0.99 for 1 week only!

And to celebrate the release, we're giving away 3 Surprise Boxes of Christian books! http://blog.camytang.com/2014/07/giveaway-surprise-box-of-christian-books.html

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Camy wrote: "Sealed with a Kiss by Janet TronstadSealed with a Kiss romance anthology only $0.99 for 1 week only!

And to celebrate the release, we're giving away 3 Surprise Boxes of Christia..."

Thanks Camy! I have it. YAY! I think I'll start reading it later today!

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments I bought the book today.

message 4: by Camy (new) - added it

Thanks so much Katherine and Jenny!

message 5: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim | 33 comments Camy wrote: "Sealed with a Kiss by Janet TronstadSealed with a Kiss romance anthology only $0.99 for 1 week only!

And to celebrate the release, we're giving away 3 Surprise Boxes of Christia..."

I bought Sealed with a Kiss Inspy anthology today like I did the first Inspy anthology First Kisses when it came out, so I can get more Camy Tang. I can't wait till Prelude for a Lord comes out in August!

message 6: by Camy (new) - added it

Yay! Thanks so much Kim! I hope you enjoy Unshakeable Pursuit. It was really one of my funnest books to write. I'm hoping to write more about the Whelan family in future self pub books!

message 7: by Jane (new)

Jane | 1 comments Kim wrote: "Camy wrote: "Sealed with a Kiss by Janet TronstadSealed with a Kiss romance anthology only $0.99 for 1 week only!

And to celebrate the release, we're giving away 3 Surprise Boxe..."

Count me in on give-away - I am part of your street team.

message 8: by Camy (new) - added it

Thanks Jane!

message 9: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Hi Camy. I just finished reading Unshakable Pursuit. That was good. I liked that!

message 10: by Camy (new) - added it

Oh yay! Thanks Katherine! I'm so glad!