Proud Of It! discussion

*CHECK THIS OUT* > Review my book!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harry (new)

Harry Lavis (harrylavis) | 3 comments Hello guys!
I am Harry Lavis, author of Let Me Dream, first written in Greek, then translated to English. Since my book is not out yet, I am looking for some readers to give it for free and leave me a honest review.
If you are interested in a summer m/m book, with a lot of adventures, trips to 5 countries, comedy mixed with a few drama, then you have to read it :)
Thank you in advance,
Harry Lavis

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Girard-Veilleux (catfelldowntherabbithole) | 2 comments Harry wrote: "Hello guys!
I am Harry Lavis, author of Let Me Dream, first written in Greek, then translated to English. Since my book is not out yet, I am looking for some reade..."

Oh sweet, sounds like my type of book! :D I would be pleased to review it for you. Also, it was first written in Greek?! Can I see the cover and Web page? I'm learning Greek so this sounds so amazing. Also, congratulations on your book!

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry Lavis (harrylavis) | 3 comments Catherine wrote: "Harry wrote: "Hello guys!
I am Harry Lavis, author of Let Me Dream, first written in Greek, then translated to English. Since my book is not out yet, I am looking ..."

Thank you Catherine!!!
I will add you to send a message for more details.

PS. the greek edition is not available at the moment, because I broke my contract with the publishers. I will self publish it, as I do with the english version, in a couple of months.

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Girard-Veilleux (catfelldowntherabbithole) | 2 comments Thank you, Sir! I can’t wait to read it. :) Ooohh, I see. I hope you will enjoy being a self-published author. I will probably be one too later down the road... As for the Greek edition, could you just send me a message once it’s up for sale? Because I would pretty much like to see the Greek description and leave you a review in Greek too in order to help. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Let Me Dream (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Harry Lavis (other topics)