Play Book Tag discussion

April 2018: Strong Women > Total number of titles read in April for "strong women"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 9050 comments A big thank you to those of you who are helping out with shelving your own books, including adding the proper month's tag!

We had about twice as many individual titles read in April as we've had for a while; I'm sure, at least in part, due to our influx of new members.

So, in April, for "strong women", we collectively read 163 unique titles.

message 2: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 9050 comments And I think I'm going to have to NOT start the shelving at midnight anymore!

message 3: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3834 comments Wow! 163!!! That's awesome.

Thanks for the monthly reminder to shelve my own books. One day I will ACTUALLY remember to do this, lol. Sorry Cindy!!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9324 comments Would you believe I still don’t know what that means? Don’t bother trying to educate me, and certainly not this month.

message 5: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 9050 comments Joi wrote: "Wow! 163!!! That's awesome.

Thanks for the monthly reminder to shelve my own books. One day I will ACTUALLY remember to do this, lol. Sorry Cindy!!"

LOL! No worries!

message 6: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 9050 comments Amy wrote: "Would you believe I still don’t know what that means? Don’t bother trying to educate me, and certainly not this month."

haha! Amy, it's ok.