All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

1x1 Rping > Supernatural (Olivia & Willa Monday)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name:
Cannon or OC:
Appearance:
Family:
Job:
Favorite Weapon: (if you are a hunter)
Friends:
Other:

message 2: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jun 04, 2018 07:52PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name: Faith Elizabeth Lehane

Cannon or OC: OC (ish, OC for Supernatural, Cannon Character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Appearance:

Family: Dean Winchester (Adopted Brother, Hunter), Sam Winchester (Adopted Brother, Hunter), John Winchester (Adopted Father, Hunter), Mary Winchester (Adopted Mother, Deceased)

Job: Hunter (Also a Slayer, Only Female and Only one)

Favorite Weapon: Jackal Knife

Personality: Faith was raised by abusive and neglectful parents and suffered from various issues. Faith often called some people by the first letter of their first name, like "B" for Buffy. Faith largely popularized the term "five by five" to mean everything is well. In voice procedure - the technique used to facilitate spoken communication over two-way radios - the term refers to strength and clarity of a signal on a scale of 1 to 5. "Five by five" is synonymous with "loud and clear" in both outward bound signals and inward bound signals. She had her own personal, unique slang and it was revealed that she had inherited her catchphrase of the word "wicked" from George Lehane. Faith frequently proved herself to be impulsive. She was also known for her quick, easily irritated nature, something her father described as the "Lehane temper". Faith had deep issues with parental figures, due to being raised by neglectful, alcoholic parents while she was young. Nonetheless, she had a deep yearning for a family. This yearning had caused her to be used by so many people so readily because of her desperation for someone to be there for her, something Faith had bitterly mocked over in a fit of distress and pain. Consequently, she continued to have many trust issues throughout her life and it took her a while for her to truly open up and embrace someone, fearing that she would be betrayed or hurt if she did. Giles had taken note of this during his time with Faith, describing her as showing hostility to those she didn't trust or didn't know but on the one hand, she would display extreme loyalty to those who were close to her and those who cared for her.

History: Faith was born in South Boston, Massachusetts, to alcoholic mother and father. Her mother used to read her Dr. Seuss’s Oh, the Places You’ll Go! before bed. “Nights she was sober enough, anyway.” Her father, Patrick “Pat” Lehane, was often absent during Faith’s life, and always owing money to an Irish mob led by “Handsome” Jimmy Mulligan. Faith used to wear her father’s Drew Bledsoe jersey, becoming a New England Patriots supporter.

Friends: Angel (Vampire with a Soul, 'Lives' in Los Angeles)

Other: she smokes and enjoys hunting, she hides her emotions from her family.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Yes this is our Supernatural RP, we just Need the Winchester Men and Bobby then we can start

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name: Sam Winchester
Nicknames: Sammy, Bitch (Both from Dean)
Cannon or OC: Cannon
Appearance:
Family: Dean Winchester (Older Brother), John Winchester (Father), Mary Winchester (Mother, Deceased), Faith Lehane (Adopted Sister, Slayer)
Job: Hunter
Favorite Weapon: Colt
Friends: Unknown
Other:

Jane Isles-Rizzoli You can make him on here

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Now if you want))

message 8: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited May 16, 2018 03:44PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Sam walked around his hotel room looking through his Father's journal for information about a shifter that they were sent out here to hunt.

Faith ran her hands through her hair before she walked outside. Her room being next to Sam and Dean's. She pulled a carton of cigarettes out of her back pocket and lit one before she started smoking it, neither of the brothers knew that she had the habit of smoking.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Not yet, sorry Dean." Sam said looking at his older brother. "What about you?" He asked.

Faith stood on the landing as she smoked.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "After dad found her she said something about Slayers not living as long as normal people because of their line of work. But we have the same line of work she does right? And I'm with you, I don't like her smoking." Sam said to Dean.

Faith rolled her eyes guessing at what Sam and Dean were talking about and put out the but of her cigarette before knocking on their door.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I was gonna go hunting came to ask if you wanted to join me. There's a Wendigo in the area." Faith told them.

"A Wendigo? That's not good." Sam said.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((They've faced a Wendigo before in the series))

"I saw it in the woods not far from here, well not really saw it but I heard it." Faith said.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith picked up her favorite knife as well as some hair spray, for a makeshift flamethrower, she already had her lighter in her pocket.

((They haven't seen her fight yet))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I know where it was, shouldn't be too far from there." Faith said.

"They like cold dark places, Remember that one in Blackwater ridge, It attacked those kids and stored them in that abandoned mine. And it only attacked at night." Sam said. "They are really fast though, and dangerous, I don't think you should go Faith."

"Shut up stretch, I'll be fine, and I'm going with." Faith told Sam.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith climbed out of the car and started hunting for the thing too, remembering where she'd sensed it, she led them there then started looking.

message 16: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited May 21, 2018 10:46AM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "A freaky ass monster? Like most of the other demons John told me you guys go up against on a regular.....Ooof" Faith said as she was hit from her right, she hit a tree but got right back up before she spun and kicked out at the Wendigo, hitting it in its side and sending it flying into a different tree.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli The Wendigo took the shots but kept going towards them then turned hearing a noise.

"Take this Bitch." Faith snapped as she set the Wendigo on fire with her makeshift flamethrower.

Sam who'd been knocked out from a similar blow to the head that Faith had received groaned.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Dean? S'at you." Sam groaned.

Faith turned and jogged over, "your arm's bleeding Dean." She told her oldest brother.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "It hurts jerk, how do you think it feels." Sam said as he looked at his older brother then rubbed the back of his head, wincing he pulled his hand away and looked at it, he saw some blood on his hand. "Well that's just great." He said sarcastically.

Faith shook her head amused by Dean but when she saw that Sam was bleeding her small smile disappeared.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Sam looked at Faith. "Thanks for the save Faith. If you didn't have that flamethrower I could've been killed." Sam said smiling at their little sister.

Faith nodded then looked at Dean.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Sure, I'll take a beer." Faith said smiling at Dean.

"And I'll take a nap." Sam said.

"No you don't you might have a concussion." Faith told her brother

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Sure, why not." Faith said and nodded before heading into the kitchenette to get food for them all. Only there when she was out of sight of her brother's did she start crying. In relief for her brother's being alright but also in sadness for those she couldn't save, that had been killed by those monsters just days earlier. She tried to stay quiet as she cried. She had been so close to losing Sammy too.

Sam looked at Dean. "You know she's not alright, right?" He said to Dean, "Though we both know that she'll pretend she is."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "What about the people before us? I'm glad you guys are alive and, kind of well, and I know I can't save everyone but sometimes our job downright sucks." Faith said as she attempted to stop the tears.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Who's Cas?" Faith asked Dean wiping the tears from her eyes. She looked at the doorway that lead to the living room.

message 25: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jul 02, 2018 09:13PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name: Jessica "Jess" Mariano

Cannon or OC: Cannon to Gilmore Girls, OC in this

Appearance:

Family: All dead except his Son Tyler

Personality: Jess is the troubled son of Liz Danes and Jimmy Mariano, and nephew of Luke Danes. Jess is incredibly smart, quick-witted, and interested in the arts and literature, but not academically motivated. His lack of parental support from his mother and the absence of his father leaves Jess feeling very alone and scared of the world, which causes him to test or lash out at most people. Jess tends to distance himself from people, leading to his breakup with Rory. Despite people reaching out to him, he often pushes them away without explanation.

Favorite Weapon: A Sword Roch blessed by Angels, and Magic

Friends: None

Other: has anti possession tattoos on his shoulder and inner wrist.

Name: Tyler Mariano

Cannon or OC: OC

Appearance:

Family: All dead except for his father Jess

Job: Hunter in Training

Favorite Weapon: Buck Knives Made with a few drops of Iron, Silver, and Holy Water

Other:

message 26: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited May 29, 2018 08:34AM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I like using Jess when I rp Gilmore Girls, and I made his son up))

Faith got up with Dean's help and pulled out some food before heading into the room they'd left Sam in and saw that he was asleep. "Well he's out." She said with a smile.

Sam was laid out on the couch fast asleep.

message 27: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited May 29, 2018 10:09PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith smiled and pulled one of the blankets from one of the rooms and covered Sam with it. "So, anywhere else nearby that needs attention?" Faith asked.

Jess walked through Black Ridge, A town that was a few miles from the one the Winchester's were in, his son asleep in a motel room in town. He was heading for a neighborhood that held a broken down houses that were supposedly haunted. He figured he'd check it out.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Well we can Ice it, and wake him up in a few hours, it's good he's not nauseous or he would have a concussion. Really, he should be fine." Faith said with a shrug. "Lets head to Black Ridge, it's only a few miles away and John said that there's supposed to be a few Haunted houses there."

Jess opened the door to a house that looked run down and looked around.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I'm fine, go hunt." Sam mumbled in his sleep.

The phone on the table started ringing AC/DC signalling that Bobby was calling.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "There's some spooky stuff up in Black Ridge, I know you're nearby, I know of four haunted houses, There's a hunter up there already but he's just a kid, doesn't have the experience you do, but because he's a kid he ain't gonna listen to nobody for nothing." Bobby told Dean. "You might need that Slayer sister of yours. But keep Sammy out of trouble." He continued.

Faith looked after Sam, making sure he was comfortable.

Jess walked in and looked around, keeping his senses open for any sign of Danger.

message 31: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited May 31, 2018 08:45AM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Jess is in Black Ridge, in one of the Haunted Houses, The boys are not, the boys are in a motel room in a different town.))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Yes, Jess and his son are currently in Black River and Sam, Dean, and Faith are in a motel in a town that's a few miles away from Black River))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Sam, Dean, Faith ** Colliers Creek

"He's doing okay, he just needs rest." Faith told Dean with a shrug. Maybe your Angel can come keep an eye on him while we're out.

Jess (Haunted House), Tyler (Jess' Son, 4 1/2, In his motel room), Black River

Jess spotted the ghost of a little girl floating through the house and kept his distance as he followed it.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith Lehane - Tags: Sam, Dean, Castiel - Location: Colliers Creek

"So he's coming, who besides John, Sam and I can say no to you? I'll be in the Impala." Faith said before heading outside, making Sure her Jackal Knife was safe in the waistband of her jeans, She really needed a sheath for the thing.

Sam Winchester - Tags: Dean, Faith, Castiel - Location: Colliers Creek

"Dean, from what little I heard from the conversation a kid is in danger. A hunter near Faith's age? Go on I'll be fine on my own until Cas gets here." Sam said.

Jess Mariano - Tags: None (Yet) - Location: Haunted House in Black River

Jess continued following the ghost, though his instincts were screaming at him to go back. But being who he was he ignored them for now, he was on a hunt after all.

message 35: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jun 03, 2018 03:45PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith Lehane - Tags: Sam, Dean, Castiel (Soon Jess) - Location: Colliers Creek (Currently) - Black River (Soon)

Faith opened the door and saw an older man in a tan coat. He didn't look much older then her brother's but looks often didn't mean anything. "So, You're Castiel, Take care of my brother or something bad will happen to you." Faith said to the Angel then stepped passed him.

Jess Mariano - Tags: None (Yet) - Location: Haunted House in Black River

Jess turned and headed back towards the door then saw a larger group of ghosts, it looked like a family, maybe, but they weren't giving off the nice and friendly vibe.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name: John Winchester
Appearance:
Family: Sam Winchester (Youngest Son), Dean Winchester (Oldest Son), Faith Lehane (Adopted Daughter), Mary Winchester (Wife, Deceased)
Favorite Weapon: The Colt
Other:

Name: Ruby
Appearance:
Family: Unknown
Job: Reformed Demon (Still has all her powers)
Favorite Weapon: N/A
Crush: Dean Winchester
Other:

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Me ;-P))

Faith Lehane - Tags: Dean Winchester, Jess Mariano, Ruby - Location: Passenger Seat of Metallicar (Dean's Impala)

Faith opened the door of her brother's Impala and slid into the passenger side seat and leaned back into it waiting for Dean. Spotting something in the rearview mirror she turned and saw Ruby sitting in the back seat. "You do know you're in the wrong car right?" She said narrowing her eyes at the Demon.

Ruby - Tags: Dean, Faith - Location: Back Seat of Metallicar (Dean's Impala)

"Who are you? Hunter Jr." Ruby said shaking her head amused.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "You don't remember me, that hurts." Ruby said sarcastically "Oh yeah, the last time you saw me I was wearing a different skin. The name's Ruby." She said to Dean. "And I came to help you, well with your hunt after this one, I could wait inside." Ruby said.

Faith rolled her eyes. "Lets go Dean." Faith said to her brother.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "So, that happened." Faith said and shrugged, reformed demons were nothing new to her, shit her friend was a Vampire with a Soul. At least it was until she was taken in by the Winchester's.

Jess Mariano - Tags : Soon Dean and Faith - Location: A Haunted House in Black River

Jess got to the door but was intercepted by three ghost dogs, drawing his sword he moved to defend himself.

message 40: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jun 04, 2018 08:02PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "She might." Faith said and spotted a group of houses after they'd driven into Black River that looked Haunted. "Looks like we're here." She said looking at Dean as she climbed out of the car.

Jess Mariano - Tags: Dean, Faith - Location: Haunted House #2, Black River

Jess heard the roar of an engine and watched the ghosts. "C'mon." He taunted the ghosts and smirked. "Bring it on Bitch." He said glaring at one of the female ghosts.

"So brave now that you have back-up, weren't you just about to run away? Or die maybe?" The ghost said looking at Jess.

"Yeah, Back-up, that and I got your puppies trapped." Jess said narrowing his eyes at the Ghost again then looked at the seal that had trapped the dogs that he now recognized as Hellhounds.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "My Jackal Knife has Iron in it, Iron and Silver." Faith said shrugging. "And I have a few throwing daggers and stars with the same." Faith told him. "Ready to do this?" She asked as she walked over to the door.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli The door swung through a few ghosts, two of them attacked Jess who knelt down and sliced through the ghosts causing them to screech in pain and disappear before reappearing behind him.

The Hellhounds snarled loudly lunging at Faith as she stepped through the door then jumped up to attempt to reach her as she flipped over their heads.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Jess got most of the Ghosts, he left me a few but we need to salt and burn the bones to be totally rid of them." Faith said, reminding him.

Jess looked at Dean then Faith. He thought Faith was good looking but Dean, he wasn't quite sure of him, so he stayed silent.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I think three in the house next door and four across the street. This seems to be a popular town for murder." Jess said to Dean, noticing the older hunter was basically ignoring him. "I was headed into the back, the graves are there."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Its how you wind up with ghosts right? Some mook gets murdered, or murders his family and offs himself and voila ghosts." Jess said and shrugged, murder was nothing new to him since he'd grown up in New York.

message 46: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jun 08, 2018 02:08PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yeah get cocky that's gonna help." Jess said smirking before he turned and headed for the back yard.

Faith looked at Dean, Jess did have a point now was not the time to be bragging about how many jobs that they'd each done.

message 47: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jun 09, 2018 12:36PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "He's probably got his mind focused on the job, and he's a teenager." Faith said to Dean.

Jess shook his head as he walked into the back where the graves were and headed over to them then saw that his son was already there digging. "Tyler what are you doing here?" He asked worriedly moving closer.

"You promised you'd teach me to hunt. I'm being proactive." He said with the same smirk he always saw his father wearing.

message 48: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jul 18, 2018 09:05PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name: Skye

Cannon or OC: Cannon to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (OC for Supernatural)

Appearance:

Powers: Vibration Manipulation

Personality: Described by those that know her as bubbly and goofy but also compassionate, edgy and witty. It's been revealed that due to growing up like an orphan, Skye has spent most of her life without much stability. As such she has developed a thick-skin, rarely trusting people, particularly those in authority. She often uses dry humor and sarcasm to distract and distance herself from situations and people that make her uncomfortable, or simply to lighten the mood during particularly stressful situations. Still, regardless of how protective she is of herself, Skye often sees the best in other people. Skye can also become extremely loyal to those who earn her trust and would do anything and everything in her power to help and protect them. However, should someone ever betray her or her friends, that trust is gone. Skye has been shown capable of holding her own in most situations. She is shown to be very good at improvising in stressful situations.

Family: all dead, Bobby Singer (Uncle)

Job: unknown

Favorite Weapon: Unknown

Friends: Sam and Dean Winchester

Crush: Dean Winchester

Other: Skye has known Dean and his family since she was young having briefly grown up with them while they were kids. Though she recently found them again after having lost contact with them after their mother Mary died and their father John disappeared with them.

message 49: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jun 09, 2018 07:31PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith Lehane ** Tagged: Dean, Jess & Tyler ** Location: Haunted House in Black River

Faith shrugged then followed after Jess and spotted Jess once again, but this time he had a kid with him. This wasn't a place for children but then again hunters brought their children with them on hunts to help teach them.

Skye ** Tagged: Sam Winchester & Castiel ** Location: Motel 6 in Colliers Creek
Skye knocked on the door to the hotel Sam and Castiel were in, She'd missed the Winchester boys and wanted to do some travelling with them. Mostly Dean but she still got along with Sam, though she hadn't seen him in a few years.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "There's ghosts haunting the houses, of course they'd have been back here Dean." Faith said to him.

Skye ** Tags: Sam & Castiel **
Skye knocked on the door again, she thought that the boys were staying here. She heard movement inside.

Sam ** Tags: Castiel & Skye **

Sam heard the knocking and stood up. "Cas, someone is at the door." He said to the Angel.

« previous 1