Addicted to YA discussion

Buddy Reads: Requests > Buddy Reads Request Section

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,230 (1230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) | 524 comments Looking for a buddy to read with? Post the books you’re interested in here and find some friends to read along with!

message 2: by Jamiestricklen (new)

Jamiestricklen I'd like to start a buddy group to read with!!! I am currently reading A Court of Thorns and Roses and enjoy all types of YA books!!!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahmango) | 48 comments Hey everyone!
I'm planning on re-reading the entire Darkest Minds series in anticipation of the Darkest Legacy release. My intention is to marathon all four books (The Darkest Minds, Never Fade, In The Afterlight, and Through the Dark) throughout the month of July so that I may be ready to read The Darkest Legacy when it comes out on July 31.
If anyone is interested in joining me in this feat, let me know, because I would love to discuss it with someone as I make my way through the series!!

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Thompson (winsomebean) | 8 comments Hello! I'm interested in reading anything YA contemporary or fantasy. I have on the list Georgia Peaches and other Forbidden Fruit, I need to still read Furyborn, The Hate U Give, The Hazel Wood, We are the Ants, Radio Silence, reread Children of Blood and Bone...
Yeah, there's a lot. Just let me know and I'll probably be wanting to read it :)

message 5: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) | 524 comments Sarah wrote: "Hey everyone!
I'm planning on re-reading the entire Darkest Minds series in anticipation of the Darkest Legacy release. My intention is to marathon all four books (The Darkest Minds, Never Fade, I..."

I plan on reading In the Afterlight this month because I just never got around to it in the past and I'm already forgetting too much of Never Fade to put it off any longer. I can buddy up with you if you want!

message 6: by The (new)

The Rothen | 2 comments Sarah wrote: "Hey everyone!
I'm planning on re-reading the entire Darkest Minds series in anticipation of the Darkest Legacy release. My intention is to marathon all four books (The Darkest Minds, Never Fade, I..."

i've never read the series before, but I have heard a lot of great things about it and the movie is looking really interesting, so i was planning on reading it sometime soon. so if you still want to read with someone you can read it with me, but i just wanted to warn you that you would be reading it with someone who had never read it before. (I've had a previous experience with someone who spoiled an entire serie for me once because they thought i had read it before and i am not looking forward to a repeat of that.)

message 7: by Athena (new)

Athena | 78 comments Hello, Meredith!
I love YA fantasy and murder mysteries, and also want to read Furyborn.

message 8: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tashalouiise) | 6 comments Hiiiii I’m looking to read Scythe soon, anyone wanna buddy up?

message 9: by Sophi (new)

Sophi (sophibooks01) | 12 comments Tasha wrote: "Hiiiii I’m looking to read Scythe soon, anyone wanna buddy up?"

yes yes yes I've been planning to read it for the last month and still haven't.

message 10: by Sophi (new)

Sophi (sophibooks01) | 12 comments Meredith wrote: "Hello! I'm interested in reading anything YA contemporary or fantasy. I have on the list Georgia Peaches and other Forbidden Fruit, I need to still read Furyborn, The Hate U Give, The Hazel Wood, W..."

The Hate You Give I am getting next week and The children of Blood And Bone too so let me know.

message 11: by Sophi (new)

Sophi (sophibooks01) | 12 comments Is anyone reading War Storm or Six of Crows?

message 12: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tashalouiise) | 6 comments S wrote: "Tasha wrote: "Hiiiii I’m looking to read Scythe soon, anyone wanna buddy up?"

yes yes yes I've been planning to read it for the last month and still haven't."

Great! I’m just finishing warcross, I have about 70 pages left, so we can start Scythe once I’ve finished that if that’s fine with you?

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 504 comments S wrote: "Is anyone reading War Storm or Six of Crows?"

I am reading War Storm and am thinking about rereading Six of Crows, so I can do either

message 14: by Sophi (new)

Sophi (sophibooks01) | 12 comments Tasha wrote: "S wrote: "Tasha wrote: "Hiiiii I’m looking to read Scythe soon, anyone wanna buddy up?"

yes yes yes I've been planning to read it for the last month and still haven't."

Great! I’m just finishing ..."

Ok great just let me know when you want to start you can always inbox me ill be getting the book monday or tuesday.

message 15: by Sophi (new)

Sophi (sophibooks01) | 12 comments Hannah wrote: "S wrote: "Is anyone reading War Storm or Six of Crows?"

I am reading War Storm and am thinking about rereading Six of Crows, so I can do either"

I've started six of crows and its very slow for me but as for War Storm I am in the middle of it if you want you can inbox me and tell me your thoughts and ill exchange mine too.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 504 comments Dividing Eden anyone?

message 17: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) | 524 comments I'm in the mood for something murdery. Is anyone interested in buddy reading Final Girls by Riley Sager?

message 18: by Tiphanie (new)

Tiphanie Brandenburg | 1 comments Hey everyone!

I’m a lover of books who got insanely busy with life and is just recently getting back into the book world and community. I (please don’t judge me okay) never actually finished the Harry Potter series growing up despite my love for it (I only had books 1-4 and never got around to picking up 5-7) so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buddy reading the whole series with me? I need to get myself on a better routine with reading and not be so sporadic, and I feel this series paired with a reading partner would seriously enhance my reading experience and my schedule development!

I’m thinking we can start November 12th? Kind of short notice but I want to start reading ASAP!

Let me know guys (: and if it’s easier we can even make a Facebook group or some sort of group chat to talk to each other!

message 19: by ikram (new)

ikram (basingse) | 7 comments Hey, everyone! Is anybody interested to read Running with Lions by Julian Winters?

message 20: by Hatim (new)

Hatim (armedbadboy) | 1 comments Tiphanie wrote: "Hey everyone!

I’m a lover of books who got insanely busy with life and is just recently getting back into the book world and community. I (please don’t judge me okay) never actually finished the ..."

Hey, Tiphanie I recently started reading the harry potter and I am nearly finished with the second book if you're interested then accept my friend request and message me!!

message 21: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 1 comments neeks wrote: "Hey, everyone! Is anybody interested to read Running with Lions by Julian Winters?"

@neeks Hi! Did you already read Running with Lions? I was interested in reading it and would love to read it with someone :)

message 22: by ikram (new)

ikram (basingse) | 7 comments Barbara wrote: "neeks wrote: "Hey, everyone! Is anybody interested to read Running with Lions by Julian Winters?"

@neeks Hi! Did you already read Running with Lions? I was interested in reading it and would love ..."

Ah, unfortunately, I already read it. But I'd be happy to re-read it with you (since I'm such a trash for sport romance)

•MayyBabieeReadsss• | 88 comments throne of Glass. who wants to join me? look at my throne of Glass discussion in this section to see more!

Long Live Wonderland | 1039 comments Anyone want to read A darker shade of magic by V.E. Schawb with me?

message 25: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) | 524 comments Carina wrote: "Anyone want to read A darker shade of magic by V.E. Schawb with me?"

I can read it with you next month, but I won't be able to fit it in this month!

Long Live Wonderland | 1039 comments @Farren sorry I got impatient and read it on my own. Thanks a bunch tho! :)

message 27: by mextross (new)

mextross | 5 comments Is anyone keen to read the Raven Boys(from the Raven Cycle series) by Maggie Stiefvater with me?

message 28: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) | 524 comments Michelle wrote: "Is anyone keen to read the Raven Boys(from the Raven Cycle series) by Maggie Stiefvater with me?"

I'm reading The Dream Thieves now, but I will read the third and fourth book with you when you're ready. It's my first time reading this series finally

Long Live Wonderland | 1039 comments Hey! I would love to join! I've already started it tho. I'm almost half way through

message 30: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Valentine (ameliavalentine) Looking for a buddy read! Open to reading anything YA or romance, open to suggestions!

message 31: by Kaity (new)

Kaity (maximite) Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to read Six of Crows with me! I've tried to start the book a couple of times with no success, so I'm hoping having a reading buddy helps!

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 504 comments Kaity wrote: "Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to read Six of Crows with me! I've tried to start the book a couple of times with no success, so I'm hoping having a reading buddy helps!"

I'll read it with you

message 33: by Kara quinata (new)

Kara quinata | 6 comments Hi I’ll read Six of Crows ; too…

Long Live Wonderland | 1039 comments I'd be down to join in on six of crows

message 35: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) Amelia wrote: "Looking for a buddy read! Open to reading anything YA or romance, open to suggestions!"

Hey I was looking for a buddy for some YA books I got from the library. If you're still looking for someone still let me know.

message 36: by gab ☻ (new)

gab ☻ (foreverflippingpages) | 11 comments Looking for a buddy to read King of Scars with!

message 37: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) Me!! King of Scars I just got from the library

message 38: by gab ☻ (new)

gab ☻ (foreverflippingpages) | 11 comments Ash wrote: "Me!! King of Scars I just got from the library"

Lets do it!

message 39: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) Yay!

message 40: by Shawna (last edited Apr 06, 2019 06:04PM) (new)

Shawna Walker (abookishheart) | 1 comments Looking to read Legendary (caraval #2) with someone

message 41: by Athena (new)

Athena (OneReadingNurse) (onereadingnurse) | 30 comments @shawna - if you give me like... 5 days I would love to do Legendary

message 42: by Jazzmine Cap (new)

Jazzmine Cap (that_broad_chic) @carina I'd love to reread Schwab with you!

Long Live Wonderland | 1039 comments I already finished a darker shade of magic, but if you want to join me for a gathering of shadows sometime that would be cool with me!

message 44: by Jazzmine Cap (new)

Jazzmine Cap (that_broad_chic) Carina wrote: "I already finished a darker shade of magic, but if you want to join me for a gathering of shadows sometime that would be cool with me!"

Let me know when! I'm always down!! :)

message 45: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tashalouiise) | 6 comments Would anyone like to read Renegades with me once I have finished Nevermoor?

message 46: by Indica (new)

Indica (indica13) Hello. I'm finishing up Tower of Dawn and was wondering if anyone wanted to start Kingdom of Ash with me in a couple of weeks?

message 47: by Ubah (new)

Ubah (theironfeyrules) Hey I’ve been dying to get started on the Throne of Glass series so if anyone wants to read it with me I’d love that I’ll start whenever I have a partner or partners!!!!!!

message 48: by Hamzah (new)

Hamzah Ali Nsubuga (fairytguy) | 1 comments looking for a buddy to read ONCE A WITCH with?? its YA

message 49: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Bickhaus | 3 comments Would anyone like to buddy read the Red Queen with me?

message 50: by Steffi (new)

Steffi | 7 comments Isabella wrote: "Would anyone like to buddy read the Red Queen with me?"

I'd love to read Red Queen with you!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25