1x1 > Faith and E

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments yes i am

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments and i got my book just in case

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments honestly i have no clue what what means please can you explain what it means i am not has you can tell used to this kinda groups

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments oh now i get it

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments um so what is your favorite part of the book

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments first time at school

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments see you could use the book

message 8: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments i know i am messing with you

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments im just like my daddy

message 10: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments we could do the part were they discuss auggie

message 11: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments in the car while they think auggie is asleep

message 12: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments playground little girl names Rebeca and im out

message 13: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments idk i am just flat out tried i dont even know what i am saying it is 11:04 like how

message 14: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments i dont like sleeping thats the thing i dont go to bed till i forced to

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments ok bye

message 16: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Same

message 17: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Nothing

message 18: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Um that is a good idea

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments I already have already have idea on it

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments transfer into different reallities

message 21: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Margot

message 22: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Name: Margot Rose
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, rose red cheeks,and pale skin.
About: she lives in the hood,parents abanded her. She is 13 but is mental 17. She has to savage for her food. She never takes something she does not earn. She has 3 jobs no education. She prays she will impact the world.

message 23: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments I walked slowly through the dark alley it is very unfamiliar. I have never noticed it before. I feel it is talking to me I whisper back but nobody answers."hello, is someone there please reveal yourself. Your scaring me."Margot yelled.

message 24: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Margot walked over to her "What is your name, you know it is dangerous out here for you to be alone." Margot was very concerned there is a lot of danger luring out in this alley. "you need someone to be with you out here you are a easy victim." Margot added.

message 25: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "I live on these street this is my territory and walk right on into it and you threaten me. Watch yourself I'm not afraid to defend myself." Margot was on fire." I try to take concern for others well being and this is how I am treated." She was swearing to herself that she is close to being done with miss nice.

message 26: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "No I am a lost child never made it back in time to see my parents when I was 3. I was smart learned the hard way how to survive. I saw my parents shoot to death." There was a single tear rolling down her face.

message 27: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments " I don't run, I am feared in this streets." She was furious she was no scaredy cat."I own these streets I dont need a gang to back me up like you do." She said it in a angry voice.

message 28: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "So you think that is what you can do to get ride of me not the first time I have been stabbed." She yelled has the penthouse sweet heart runs away.

message 29: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Margot was on the run she was in here safe place were nobody could find her. " Fuck at least she did not damage any main nerves." She sighed with relief.

message 30: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments Margot was on the run she was in here safe place were nobody could find her. " Fuck at least she did not damage any main nerves." She sighed with relief.

message 31: by Faith (new)

message 32: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Shit what fuck did I do." She wondered what she could do to make things right. "I see you, please Can just be friends. We can have each other back please." Margot begged

message 33: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "but next time i get to hurt you got that."

message 34: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Chill it was a joke." She was wondering why she was so uptight

message 35: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Im sorry didnt know" Margot as annoyed

message 36: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "whatever you say queen." she had a smirk on her face has she rolled her eyes

message 37: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "ok were are you heading too" she got up and stood waiting for the response

message 38: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "well lucky you going home to your perfect family. must be nice to have everything you ever wish for right." Margot was jealous

message 39: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "really we are?" Margot was super happy but was hiding it in fear it was just a dream

message 40: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Thanks I guess your not suck a jackass."she said trying to be nice.

message 41: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "This house is huge and you live here." Margot was amazed at the sigh of the house.

message 42: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Hello it was very nice to meet you."she was nervous she was afraid she was to skummy. "my name is Margot I have been living on the streets since I was 4." Margot was trembling in fear."What a lovely home you have. beautiful artwork." she was changing the subject.

message 43: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Thank you, so i guess this is what it is like to have a family."Margot was feeling something strange. something she never felt before maybe this is what they call happiness. But Margot was still worried about looking presentable to these amazing hosts.

message 44: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Can you read my mind or something."Margot was smiling but kinda concerned she knew everything she was thinking.

message 45: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "oh, nevermind I just a little to happy i guess."Margot walked to the guest room and was thinking if this was a dream.

message 46: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "Thank you" Margot had forgotten about the stab and gunshot wound has she took off her shirt she yell "ooch" then she realized her old shirt is full of blood

message 47: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "what the fuck you da the huh." Margot was in shock how did that just happen."da hu blood no."

message 48: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "sorry a little tongue tied i meant what the fuck how did you do that!" Magot managed to spit out

message 49: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "oh well i think i should get changes" Margot was concerned on what just happened

message 50: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 70 comments "change my clothes." Margot was doubting her existence now

« previous 1