What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Epic Fail
This topic is about Epic Fail
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. A girl that just moved to town and her mom is her high school principal and she falls in love YAL. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neena (new)

Neena | 3 comments The girl just moved, I think to California and she has 3 sisters. Her mom is her high school principal and it’s a private school with lots of rich and “famous” people. She meets this guy, his parents are suuuper famous (so all the girls are in love with him)and falls in love but has to deal with her younger sister’s issues. They finally start going out and they go to the mom’s premiere together and everything and I don’t remember how it ends. I read it in 2016 and the cover has from the torso down a boy and a girl and I believe the cover is purple and the title has something to do with the word “us” thanks!!

message 2: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Maybe Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik? I didn't read it and I don't exactly know what "the cover has from the torso down a boy and a girl" was supposed to mean, but a lot of the the things you said seems to match. :)

message 3: by Neena (new)

Neena | 3 comments Nela wrote: "Maybe Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik? I didn't read it and I don't exactly know what "the cover has from the torso down a boy and a girl" was supposed to mean, but a lot..."

On the cover there is a boy and a girl from the torso down holding hands

message 4: by Neena (new)

Neena | 3 comments Nela wrote: "Maybe Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik? I didn't read it and I don't exactly know what "the cover has from the torso down a boy and a girl" was supposed to mean, but a lot..."

Oh my gosh yes it is!! thank you so much

message 5: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Glad to help :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Epic Fail (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Claire LaZebnik (other topics)