Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking beta reader

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Connor Hi, I am looking for one more person to beta read the beginning of my manuscript Frostbite and the Guardian. It is a YA novel.

Here is my blurb:

Gianna Rogers has lived her entire life not knowing who she is or where she came from. All she knows is that she needs to get away fast, or the world she’s known will get worse. The only life she’s known is to be the lab rat in experiments, but she’s ready to run away and make her own life.
Brandon has been trying his entire life to get over the death of his parents and the kidnapping of his twin sister. Ever since then he’s felt inadequate to do anything, like nothing he ever does is right. So he’s ready to try a job that he thinks he’ll finally be good at.
Then the two meet up and discover a secret that will change their destinies. What will they do when they find out every decision that they make determines the fate of the world?

message 2: by John (new)

John Jeng | 12 comments You only want the beginning to be read?
Alicia wrote: "Hi, I am looking for one more person to beta read the beginning of my manuscript Frostbite and the Guardian. It is a YA novel.

Here is my blurb:

Gianna Rogers has lived her entire life not knowi..."