Play Book Tag discussion

Never Let You Go
This topic is about Never Let You Go
May 2018: Family Drama > Never Let You Go / Chevy Stevens. 4.5 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LibraryCin | 9052 comments 4.5 stars

Lindsey’s ex-husband, Andrew, has been in jail for the past decade. He was abusive toward Lindsey, and she has since built a new life for her and her daughter, Sophie. Unfortunately when Andrew gets out of jail, he comes back to the town where Lindsey and Sophie live.

I have not yet been disappointed in a Chevy Stevens novel. I found this very fast-paced and suspenseful, and I wanted to keep reading. I listened to the audio, which was very well done; it was read by two different narrators, one for Lindsey and one for Sophie. The book does jump around in time (now and then) and perspective (Lindsey and Sophie). Very very good, in my opinion! There was what I thought of as a coincidence at the end, but without saying too much, it turned out to be planned, so not a coincidence, after all.

message 2: by Joi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Joi (missjoious) | 3834 comments This is the only one of Chevy Stevens I've read, sounds like she is a good go-to for a "nice" psychological thriller.

LibraryCin | 9052 comments I've read three, and rated them all 4.5 or 5 stars. I am definitely going to read more of whatever else she has out there!