The Friendly Book Cave 2020 discussion

Promoting Groups and Businesses > Authors Promotion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Creative Orange, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (last edited May 12, 2018 09:46AM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 2638 comments Mod
Authors can promote books, interviews and everything else right here.

message 2: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments Recently, I have been featured in a podcast called "The Storyteller's Corner." I had so much fun being in the show. I hope you will all enjoy it as well. ^-^ It's available for free on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I couldn't able to download it.

message 4: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments What? iTunes?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 6: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments You can try Podomatic. However, you need to sign up in order to listen :\

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks

message 8: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments You're welcome, Oliver :)

message 9: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments Hello, everyone. I would like to share this exciting news! My new Fantasy/Young Adult novel, The Serpent Girl, has been published. It is available worldwide on Amazon! I hope you will all check it out and read it! Reviews are welcome, too. In the meantime, take care guys! https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D5K...

message 10: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Emerson | 1 comments Good evening! I have recently published my first book, Frederick's Inn. It is in the Occult/Paranormal genre. If you are interested click the link below. Available in paperback and E-book. E-book free with Kindle Unlimited!Thanks in advance.
Frederick's Inn https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BPFQDYL/...

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Egan (kellyaegan) | 5 comments Hi everyone! I am currently in the process of publishing my book with Inkitt, and am looking for any advice, or reviews from others.

It's called Sidhe: A Fairytale, and is about a young half-breed Sidhe (Shee - Gaelic for fairy) who leaves home to try his luck out in the human world. If you like fantasy, fairy tales, and Irish folklore, I would love you to check it out and tell me what you think. So far, there are 10 chapters available, with more going up every day.

Thank you so much in advance! https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fantas...

Kelly xx

message 12: by Jonah (new)

Jonah Elliot My newest book is available. "The Dream Chest." It's a special book to me, and ... how do I describe it. How about with an anecdote?

I sent a draft to my best friend. A month later, I asked what he thought. "To be honest, E.P," he said, "I tried to get into it. But I just couldn't. It felt it was written for 12-year-old girls.

I sent a draft to my internship boss from years gone by. She loved it! When I told her my best friend's reaction, she said: "Oh, that's great! I was a 12-year-old girl once!"

The story is about Bridgette, a high school girl with many of the insecurities that come with adolescence. After a horrible incident in school, where her own friends make her into a laughing-stock, she tries to distract herself with an online computer game. The game acts as a bridge, leading her to a magical world of beauty, where everyone loves her, and she makes friends with the handsome lost prince, the clever little gnome, and works to help the prince reclaim his thrown from the evil sorceress.

Until the game bounces her out back to the real world, where nothing has improved, and all she can obsess on is getting back.

It's a mix of teen issues, addiction, and breaking free when Bridgette meets the one person less happy than her.

This is a bit wordy, but I'm a writer, not a marketer, and if I knew how to make something crisp and precise that would get people interested, I'd do that instead.

Here's a link.The Dream Chest The Dream Chest by E.P. Stein

Hope you check it out!

-E.P. Stein

message 13: by Miss (new)

Miss Melissa | 1 comments Hi everyone!

My new Pauli Paintbrush Handprint Art Books have just launched! These are DIY art books for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. The children can add their own handprints and footprints into the stories. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Pauli Paintbrush Rockets to the Moon A DIY Handprint Art Book by Miss Melissa
Pauli Paintbrush Rockets to the Moon: A DIY Handprint Art Book

Pauli Paintbrush Goes to the Zoo A DIY Handprint Art Book by Miss Melissa
Pauli Paintbrush Goes to the Zoo: A DIY Handprint Art Book

message 15: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments All of the books we listed, Amy??

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 80 comments I like the children's books. But the rest are great too!

message 17: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments Oh ok

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 80 comments Sorry if i didn't make that extreamly clear!

message 19: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 30 comments It's alright :)

message 20: by Jamila (new)

Jamila Mikhail (42375) Hello fellow readers! I'm happy to tell you that my upcoming young adult novel "Don't Let Me Go" is now available to those interested on NetGalley! If you're interested please go ahead and request a copy and leave me an honest review!

Get a copy here: https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/boo...

On top of battling the normal teenage angst that everyone goes through, Joanie is also reeling from her parents’ bitter divorce and having to cope with her mother’s new boyfriend and father’s new family. Alone in a new town and without friends, she turns to passing the time by indulging in her longtime hobby of making toy models of soldiers and is both amazed and shocked when one of them comes to life.

Despite her millions of unanswered questions and having to make sense of new mysteries every day Joanie comes to find a loyal and trustworthy companion in Adler, a lieutenant in the Wehrmacht and a member of the German Resistance during World War II who must also find a way to handle living in modern times on top of being invisible to most of the population.

The two of them will have to fight several battles on many fronts in both the physical world and unseen realms as they both try to comprehend Adler’s new existence and piece Joanie’s broken life back together.

Read a free preview here: https://www.createspace.com/pub/commu...

I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

message 21: by Areeba (new)

Areeba Nishat (winter_phoenix) | 1 comments Hello everyone, my debut book "Born From the Ashes" published last week only and I'm super excited. Genre Poetry. It is available worldwide on Amazon and other sites as well in both paperback and ebook format. I hope you will give it a chance because I'm sure you'll like it. Reviews are welcome too.

Check out this book on Goodreads: Born from the Ashes https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Take care.. have a great day ahead. Blessed be

message 22: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 1 comments If you enjoy ZOMBIES!!! Check out Crawlerz!

Red Sky in the Morning (Crawlerz, #1) by R.S. Merritt Batten Down the Hatches (Crawlerz, #2) by R.S. Merritt The Mountains Are Calling (Crawlerz #3) by R.S. Merritt From the Ashes (Crawlerz #4) by R.S. Merritt

https://www.amazon.com/Crawlerz-Book-...

message 23: by Kumi (new)

Kumi Muttucumaraswamy | 2 comments I am looking for readers to read my book that is being published soon. I need reviews so looking for people who would like to read a romance, straight-talking style book that contains approx 226 pages and then write a review on Amazon what they think. If it's less than 4 star then I'd appreciate you send me a PM so I can rectify the issue. Anyone?

message 24: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 26 comments I'll review your book if it's in print not digital.