Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Need to separate books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marty (new)

Marty Essen (martyessen) | 13 comments I added the audiobook for Time Is Irreverent today, and in a moment of not paying attention combined all three of my books: "Time Is Irreverent," "Cool Creatures, Hot Planet: Exploring the Seven Continents," and "Endangered Edens." Since Goodreads won't let me fix such an error, can you please to it for me? I shall endeavor to read instructions more carefully next time.

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1759 comments Got the books separated. It can take 48 hours for the cache to clear and all data/reviews to display correctly.

message 3: by Marty (new)

Marty Essen (martyessen) | 13 comments Hi Miriam:

Thanks for separating my three books. I noticed a further problem. Under "Time Is Irreverent" there is a literary awards section:

USA Best Book Award, National Indie Excellence Awards for Travel Essay (2007), Green Book Festival Award for Animals (2009), IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards for Travel-Essay (2007)

Those awards actually belong to my first book, "Cool Creatures, Hot Planet: Exploring the Seven Continents." Can you please move them to the proper book? I can't figure out how to do it on my side.

Marty Essen

message 4: by Marty (new)

Marty Essen (martyessen) | 13 comments Hi Miriam:

There are two Kindle Editions of "Endangered Edens: Exploring the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Costa Rica, the Everglades, and Puerto Rico":

Correct ASIN: B078TL8S8M
Incorrect ASIN B0140EBFSM

There is the same problem with the Kindle Edition of "Cool Creatures, Hot Planet: Exploring the Seven Continents."

Correct ASIN: B00AGLS1BI
Incorrect ASIN: B0140EBBH2

Please remove the incorrect editions. Amazon changed the ASINs when my publishing company switched distributors.

Marty Essen