Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) Scythe discussion

am i the only that hated citra?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia honestly, i could not stand her at times... she annoyed me a lot during the book. does anyone else feel the same way?

Gabrielle Davis Hm... I feel like that was kinda part of her character, she's a lot different in Thunderhead though. Scythe could've done her better justice than it did. I loved her but I can see what you mean. Character development in this series is amazing.

Olivia Gabrielle wrote: "Hm... I feel like that was kinda part of her character, she's a lot different in Thunderhead though. Scythe could've done her better justice than it did. I loved her but I can see what you mean. Ch..."

i just finished thunderhead and i hated her even more... especially the part during thanksgiving when she told her parents 'even though i'm a scythe, you still need to treat me like a higher rank than you!' like girl... those are your parents and you're still a child (even though she is eighteen, she's still a teen) but that's just my opinion, i'm really judgmental lol

Laura Both Citra and Rowen had absolutely no personality. They had no chemistry either

Laura Michelle wrote: "Definitely. It was not really about them, and more about what was going around them." I agree. The world building was really good but the imbalance between world building and character building was the problem. It feels like they were pretty much thrown together.

Stephen Ross I wasn't crazy about her character. Her relationships seemed a bit sterile and void of any real emotion.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* I wasn't crazy about her either. I found her a bit heartless from the start.

Rafa Ahh I’m so glad I’m not the only one who felt this way! I actually liked her less in Thunderhead than in Scythe, for the same reason stated by Olivia. She just came off as way too stuck up for no reason