Jewish Book Club discussion

Destiny by Design- Leah's Journey
This topic is about Destiny by Design- Leah's Journey
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book promotions b4 2020 makeover > Russian immigration to Argentina, Austen inspired

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mirta Trupp | 60 comments If suggestions for Book of the Month 2018 are still being considered, I humbly offer Destiny by Design- Leah's Journeyfor those interested in Jewish Argentina at the beginning of the twentieth century. A clean read, light entertainment, but substantive material.

message 2: by Anca (new) - added it

Anca (ancas) | 3 comments Mirta--Your book sounds very interesting! I learned about Russian immigration to Argentina when I visited Buenos Aires in 2010 to research Daughters of the Air, set during Argentina's Dirty War. (Admittedly, not a light book...) I look forward to checking out Destiny by Design!

Mirta Trupp | 60 comments Anca wrote: "Mirta--Your book sounds very interesting! I learned about Russian immigration to Argentina when I visited Buenos Aires in 2010 to research Daughters of the Air, set during Argentina..."

Hello Anca, it is a pleasure to "meet you." Indeed, the history of Jewish Argentina is vast and diverse! It is my heritage; it is my passion! With both Becoming Malka and Destiny by Design- Leah's Journey, I've tried to combine my love for historical,"period" novels, genealogy and Judaica. My goal was to impart stories that focus on the hopes and achievements of my ancestors. I hope you enjoy!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.