Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Family Issues (Fallen Catalyst and HarpyAshe 2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,261 (1261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Girl A isn't your typical 17 year old high schooler. No, she was one of the youngest people to give birth to a baby, it happening the first time when she was 11 years old, then again when she was 14. With two kids under her and her parents pretty much disowning her, she lives with her grandparents. The provide enough stability for her that she can go to school and a job on the weekends, but they're not saints either. They don't go above and beyond, they do just enough that she can get stuff done. And that's all she needs really.

Guy A on the other hand is your typical 17 year old boy. He parties, likes sports, gets decent enough grades, has a younger sister that he annoys and says that he hates, but actually secretly adores her and would do anything to keep her safe. Typical high school boy right? Not completely. See he was taken at a young age, kidnapped by the people that he's come to call mom and dad. Now they're not bad people at their core, they were just unable to have children at the time so they took him from the hospital after he was born and called him their own. By the time they were able to have a child of their own, they just weren't able to give him up.

So, these two people, pretty horrified backstories, right? They happen to go to the same school when Girl A transfers there after her grandparents moved a few towns away. Guy A is pretty hooked on her from the moment they meet, but he doesn't know about her having children yet. She's afraid to tell him, afraid that he'll run off or something before they even have a chance to make this work. So, what will happen with these two? With Guy A be alright with the children she has? Will he decide it's too much for him to handle, bow out? When he discovers that he has no blood relations to these people he's been cared for his entire life, what will he do?

message 2: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Yay! So which one did you wanna be?

message 3: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) I’m good with playing either character and don’t have a preference on which one since I really like the idea of both of them so I’ll let you pick who you’d prefer. :)

message 4: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Alright, I’ll go ahead and make the girl then. If you have any suggestions for more of her backstory, I’d love to hear them though. :)

message 5: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) I was kinda thinking the same thing so I’ll write out a brief history for that.
That’s alright. I like making dark backstory characters too so xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments

Name: Kyler Beck Denton

Date of Birth: April 12
Time of Birth: 4:39 PM
Location of Birth: Kansas Hospital Association in Topeka, Kansas
Current Location: Everett, Washington

Language(s): English

Sexuality: Bi-curious
Position?? Dominant.
Virgin?? Yes.

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/312139495
//Hair Color// Original is brown, but he's rocking pink due to a bet he lost
//Eye Color// Light hazel
//Height// 5'9
//Weight 169 lbs
//Skin Tone// Healthy tan

Scars?? A few here and there from accidents
Birth Marks?? He has a bruise looking one on the back of his neck
Freckles?? Some here and there
Distinctive Markings? His birth mark

Family
//Mother// Amanda Grace Denton - alive/well
//Father// Harry Scott Denton - alive/well
//Little Sister// Mary Grace Denton - alive/well

History
{To be written up when Harpy isn't a lazy butt!}

Personality
*Friendly
*Playful
*A bit flirty, but not in a creepy way
*Hot headed at some points
*Says things without thinking it through pretty often
*Caring
*Doesn't like people who are fake or pretend

Tattoos
https://weheartit.com/entry/312140024
//Puzzle piece on left wrist//

https://weheartit.com/entry/312140079
//Tree on right wrist//

https://weheartit.com/entry/312140135
//Tiger and snake on back//

message 7: by Fallen (last edited Nov 30, 2018 07:29AM) (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Name: Riley Elizabeth Holden

Sexuality: Straight
Position: Submissive
Virgin: Obviously not.

Appearance
http://www.lovely-hairstyles.com/wp-c...
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/M...
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 110 lbs

Scars: C-Section scar on stomach, few from normal life
Distinguishing Marks: faded stretch marks on stomach
Tattoos:
3 hearts on wrist: First is black filled in except for a semicolon inside, second is black outline filled in with red and third is black outline filled in with blue. Represents her and her two kids

Family
Grandparents:
Rose and Edmund Holden//alive and well
Best Friend:
Sam Clarke Beltane // Age 21// Alive and Well
https://pin.it/3rpf5p6au66hzw
Children:
Kira Mackenzie Holden//Daughter//Age 5
Father is Riley's uncle on mother's side. No contact with Riley or Kira
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/13/...

Dylan Clarke Holden//Son// Age nearly 3
Father is Sam; 4 yrs older than Riley.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/3c/...

History:

Riley started off as a pretty normal child. She was close with her family and everything was good and normal and happy. She was an only child and the only girl who’d been born in her family in a few generations, the other females all there by marriage.

She’d developed a bit young as an early bloomer but hadn’t even had her period before when her uncle on her mother’s side first made some advances on her. Riley was only 11 and was a bit too young to understand what happened the night that her uncle raped her. After a couple months, she started feeling ill and presented symptoms of being pregnant. Her mom took her to the doctor where they found out that she was in fact pregnant. That’s when Riley finally told her about what her uncle had done. Her mom believed her but chose to resolve it by just not letting him near her again rather than getting the police involved. Riley changed to homeschool for about a year until she had her daughter, Kira, and had recovered some. Her parents sort of faked that Kira was there’s in order to help Riley avoid attention. Besides, she was way too young to be caring for a newborn.

Fast forward a few years and Riley was acting out. She had understood what her uncle had done a while prior but as she got older, it freaked her out and made her more and more upset by it. That led to a lot of reckless behavior when she was 14, mainly self destructive ones. One night, She went out partying with some older kids and ended up drunk. She remembers that night and recalls having sex with an older guy. She’d met the guy, Sam, multiple times before, usually hanging out together or flirting st parties. They’d used protection and slept together a few times, but one time it had failed and Riley ended up pregnant again.

When her parents found out, they completely flipped out, angry and upset at her for being so stupid after she’d already had one kid. They let her drop out of school and kept her on her insurance and in the house long enough to for her to have her son, Dylan. Shortly after that, she was kicked out and her grandparents on her dad’s side took her in. Her parents gave them a decently large check to help out for the first few years but other than that, it was up to Riley and her grandparents to sort stuff out.

Riley made it work though. She took care of her two kids, them all sharing a bedroom in her grandparent’s old house. Her grandmother immediately grew attached to her great grandkids and enjoyed taking care of them so that helped. Riley soon started a weekend job and went back to school where she kept to herself. Once they moved with them again into a bigger house, she quickly found a job and got her daughter enrolled in school, handling most everything that she could on her own.And now she’s starting school to finish up her credits which she’s way behind on.

Personality:
*Quiet
*Caring
*A bit Guarded
*Cautious
*Friendly (ish)
*Stubborn

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Of course ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyler ran his fingers through his hair, smoothing it down as he looked at the mirror that was up in his locker. It was through his first week of having pink hair and he had to say, it actually wasn't the worst thing ever. He just couldn't decide if it was better worn if it was nice and smoothed down or better if it was all messy. He was still trying to figure that out.

Frowning, he shook his head at the smoothed down look and quickly ruffled it all up, putting it how he was use to. Much better. Grabbing his books, he checked one more time to make sure he didn't look like a huge cotton candy before shutting his locker door and starting down the hallway. Gym was his first period anyways so it was gonna get messy there soon enough.

message 9: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley had gotten to the school early that morning so she could get all checked in and everything before school started. Plus, her kids always got up early so she was up anyways and got them breakfast and all that. She’d started school a few weeks after moving, using that first week to get her daughter settled in at kindergarten and her son settled in the house before she started going to school and work. She’d dropped her daughter off at kindergarten before coming to the school. Riley quickly got checked in and found her locker and put her stuff away before heading to her first class, gym.

Riley talked with the teacher for a few before class, just trying to get an idea for the rules and such. She was already in shorts and a T-shirt so she didn’t have to dress out. Instead she just waited for the class to start, keeping her phone in hand.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Kyler made his was to the gym, looking around and seeing not a lot of people were there yet. Typical for the moment. He just went in and started changing, more people filling in as he was doing so. Getting into a simple tank top and basketball shorts, he headed out into the gym, seeing a new girl standing off to the side. He didn't say anything though, just offered a smile and went to sit in his "assigned seat" which was just a place on the floor you sat at when it came time for stretching. He sat close to one of his friends, Ashley, so the two of them just starting talking and laughed a bit while Kyler absent midly picked at a scab that was on his knee. It seemed everyone else had a place to sit at all well and they were all going to it.

message 11: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley saw a few people coming in and sitting down so she figured she was supposed to do the same. She sat down on the floor Sorta near the pink haired guy but far enough away to be isolated from everyone. She set her phone down and ran her hands through her hair before tying it up in a messy bun. She couldn’t help the habit to have her phone with her. It was her responsibility to handle anything beyond the basics for her kids so if her grandparents or the elementary school needed to call her, she wanted to be able to answer.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Kyler did glance over at the new girl sat a bit close to him but at the same time away from everyone else. He looked at his friend for a moment before he scooted over on the floor to where she was, not bothering to actually stand. He was already down and he kinda wanted to keep it that way.
"Psst, new girl. If you don't wanna get picked on when Mrs. Chambers comes into the room I suggest you move a bit closer to everyone," he said to her with a kind smile on his face. New people probably thought he was a bit wacky with his cotton candy hair, but he was friendly enough. He wasn't a saint but he wasn't a bully either.

message 13: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley looked over st him and nodded slightly. “Oh. Alright.. she didn’t mention that when I spoke to her. I just saw you all sitting down and figured I should too.” she said softly. “I’m Riley by the way.” She introduced herself to him. She grabbed her phone, it kind of a comfort to her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "Eh, probably just forgot. She's a scatterbrain sometimes," Kyler said with a chuckle, offering his hand for him to shake,"My name is Kyler. You can come sit with me and my friend Ashley if you wanna. We don't bite." He glanced over at his friend and Ashley offered a wave and a smile to Riley. He was a buff black dude, probably played a sport or two with how muscular he looked. But he looked fairly nice like Kyler, had a nice shine in his eyes.

message 15: by Fallen (last edited May 11, 2018 11:05PM) (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley nodded and shook his hand. “Nice to meet you.” She said softly. She glanced between him and his friend. “Alright.” She agreed quietly, clearly a bit cautious but she tried to hide it. She couldn’t help it. Until she knew and trusted someone, she was extremely cautious, especially around guys. Riley gave a small wave back to Ashley. She moved when Kyler did and sat with them, still keeping a bit of space.

Riley looked around and watched people for a moment before glancing at Kyler. “Quick question, how strict on phones are they here?” She asked softly, realizing that she’d probably have to keep it in her bag or something to avoid getting in trouble.

(Her history is up. :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments (( I read it, it sounds good to me ^^ ))

Kyler shook her hand and smiled at her, glad that she was at least willing to talk to him a little bit. He enjoyed making new friends though he didn't often go above and beyond to do it. If someone made it clear they didn't wanna be friends, he would step back and not bother them. He scooted back to where he had been sitting previously, sitting criss cross as he looked at Riley.
"Every teacher is different. Mrs. Chambers doesn't mind if you have it on you but she tells everyone that if you break it, it's your own damn fault," he said with air quotes around the last part of that, chuckling a bit,"Basically just understand the risks of having your phone on you in gym class."

Ashley looked at Riley when she came over to sit with them.
"Hey, I'm Ashley," he greeted himself and, like Kyler, offered his hand for her to shake.

message 17: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley nodded slightly. “Alright. That makes sense..” she agreed softly, keeping her phone close to her still. She’d be careful and would put it aside if needed, depending on what they were doing. She glanced at Ashley and shook his hand, “Nice to meet you. I’m Riley.” She replied softly, offering him a slight smile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Ashley shook her hand before taking his hand back, looking at her still.
"Where did you transfer from?" he asked, curious. He and Kyler went to a lot of parties with a lot of schools from all around but he had never seen her around before. Though that very well could just mean she wasn't a party person. Kyler, again, began to pick a bit at the scab on his knee as he looked between Riley and Ashley, just waiting for class to start.

message 19: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) She took her hand back, looking over at him. “A school in Portland. And then Kansas before that.” Riley explained with a shrug. She glanced over at Kyler before back to Ashley. She realized she had no idea when class was supposed to start but oh well.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Kyler perked up a little bit when he heard that she had lived in Kansas for a little while.
"I'm from Kansas. What city did you live in?" he asked with a smile at her. His family have moved when he was 10 and it had been a little strange when they did. There was really no reason for it, his parents just told him they were moving randomly and a week later they were out. They didn't even have a house to go to at first and lived in a motel for 2 months. It had been strange, but he tried to not question them too much on it.

message 21: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley looked back to him. “Just outside Topeka.” She replied with a slight smile. “Then I moved to Portland at 14. Then here a few weeks ago.” She explained. Her parents were still in Kansas and she had no contact with them. The only person she’d still talked to from Kansas was Dylan’s father, Sam. That was pretty rare though, just her occasionally letting him know how he was doing and what not. She never asked him for help and he never gave it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "Oh cool, Topeka is where I'm from," Kyler said with a smile once she was done talking, thinking that was pretty interesting. He had probably seen her a few times around, though of course he wouldn't really recognize her. That had been years ago.

Just then the gym teacher came in and told everyone to start doing their stretches, saying them at they were along and counting to how long and how many they were suppose to do.
"Just do what I do," Kyler told Riley with a smile and began with his stretched, as did everyone else in the room.

message 23: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) “That’s cool.” Riley smiled softly, wondering if she’d ever seen him or gone to school with him. She nodded slightly, listening to the teacher before glancing at Kyler to see how she stretched. She followed what he did, stretching as far as she could. Riley hadn’t liked the idea of having a gym class but so far this one didn’t seem like it’d be too bad.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments After about 10 stretches they were all done and Mrs. Chambers explained that they were gonna be doing the 10 mile run today which got a lot of groans from a lot of different people in the room.
"I bet Hailey is happy, she gets to sit this one out," Ashley said to Kyler with a small chuckle and the boy chuckled as well, glancing over at a girl a few rows in from of them. She was a very pretty petite girl who was pretty pregnant, at least 6 or 7 months. She rubbed her large belly as she listened to Mrs. Chabers talk.

message 25: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Well, that definitely changed Riley’s mind. She could run some but ten miles was highly unlikely, if not impossible for her. Riley rolled her eyes at the comment the boys made. “She’s probably exhausted enough as it is.” She commented quietly, making a note to try and talk to the girl, Hailey, at some point. Just to see if she needed any help or advice or anything.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Kyler looked over at Riley at her words and shrugged.
"I don't doubt that. Her boyfriend tried to get her to leave school but she doesn't want to yet," he said, motioning to another guy who was on the other side of the gym. He was a scene looking guy who had lots of different colors in throughout his black hair. Not someone you'd think to see dating a girl who looked like she might have been a cheerleader. Mrs. Chambers told everyone to start lining up and everyone did so, the scene kid jogging across the gym over to Hailey to help her get up easier.

message 27: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley shrugged. She got up when the others did and went over to Hailey just before her boyfriend got there. She offered a hand to help her up as well. “Hi..” she said softly, offering her a slight smile. She just wanted to introduce herself to the girl at least, make a few friends.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Hailey looked over at Riley when she came over, then at her boyfriend, Alex. She smiled and took both of their hands to get up easier, nodding to Alex when he gave her a slightly confused look and gave Riley a sort of protective glare.
"It's alright," Hailey whispered to him and turned to Riley,"Hi, thanks for the help. You're new here." She said it more like a statement than a question. She moved her very blonde hair out of her face a bit and she had large, bright green eyes. She was also about 5 inches shorter than Riley was.

message 29: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley helped hailey up. She backed off slightly at Alex’s protective glare but didn’t go away or seem too bothered by it. She nodded slightly. “Yeah. I am. I’m Riley..” she introduced. “You just seemed like someone I’d like to be friends with honestly so I just wanted to come introduce myself.” She explained softly, feeling like she needed to.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "That's a good name," Hailey said with a smile, putting her hands on her belly as she stood there to talk with her for a moment,"Well thanks. You'll get to see me around for 2 more months at least before I leave." She motioned down to her belly, but Riley obviously would have already known about that. It was very much just sticking out there.

message 31: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) She thanked her softly for the compliment. Riley smiled softly and nodded. “Are you planning on coming back afterwards?” She asked curiously. She was honesty impressed that Hailey had been able to stay in school so long. Riley had had terrible morning sickness all the time both times and due to how small/young She was, going to school wouldn’t have been a good idea. Riley tucked her phone in her pocket and lightly rubbed her tattoo on her wrist.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "Oh, I hope so. It's my senior year after all and needing to leave kinda blows. So I'm hoping to only be gone for a month so I can hopefully still graduate with all my classmates," Hailey replied with a shrug of her shoulders and a smile. She looked over when Mrs. Chambers called her name before looking back at Hailey."Well I gotta go, catch with Mrs. Chambers to keep me somewhat moving. It was nice to meet you." She and Alex left after that, Alex giving Hailey a small kiss before joining everyone else as they waited for the run to start.

message 33: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley smiled softly and nodded. “It was nice to meet you too.” She said kindly before heading over to join the line with all the other kids who’d be running. She joined near the end of the line since she knew she was a bit out of shape and if she was in the back, at least people wouldn’t be passing her on the track right away. She glanced around at Alex and all the other students.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments (( I dunno why I said 10 mile run up above xD that's what I did in high school around the football field. It was suppose to say 10 minute run. ))

"Alright, a lot of you did this last year so you know the rules. But you need to run for 10 minutes continuously, go slow, no walking. If I see you walking or you stop, you're gonna go and sit down on the bleachers. Before going over there though, come over to me and let me know your time so I can write it down," Mrs. Chambers explained to them as she got a ball for Hailey and her to throw around, handing it to the girl. She grabbed her whistle and a moment later, blew on it and started the clock up on the scoreboard and everyone started off.

message 35: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) ((XD Okay. That makes a lot more sense. Cause ten miles is a LOT of running, especially considering the last time I ran a mile was probably 5 years ago..)

Riley listened quietly. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and held it so it wouldn’t fall out of her pocket and break while she was running. She watched the others in front of her start running and she started jogging behind them, taking the teachers advice about going slow. She glanced around as she ran.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments (( Yeah it is hahaha ))

Kyler and Ashley stuck pretty close to one another as they ran and after a few times around, they managed to get close to Riley. Ashley kept on going, but Kyler slowed down a bit to run side by side with Riley.
"So, having a great first day yet?" he asked with a small chuckle, seeming to be doing pretty good at this so far. He wasn't sweating a lot, wasn't out of breath. But he was an athlete so that was kinda expected, right?

message 37: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley was just a lap behind them but she was getting tired, a bit out of breath. She wasn’t gonna give up though. She glanced at Kyler when he slowed down a bit to run with her. “You don’t have to do that ya know..” she commented softly. “Meh. Wasn’t looking forward to gym anyways but st least this class doesn’t seem as bad as some previous ones I’ve been in.” She explained, keeping up with him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Kyler shrugged his shoulders a bit at her words, not minding running alongside her. It wasn't a lap thing anyways, it was just a time thing so it didn't really matter how fast her ran.
"Yeah, this class is pretty cool. Lots of people in it but most are cool," he replied as they jogged.

message 39: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley shrugged back at him. “Yeah. It’s not too bad. We’ll see how the other classes go today then too.” She agreed quietly. “What other classes do you have?” She asked curiously as they jogged.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "Yep," Kyler replied with a smile on his face as he continued to jog, looking back over at Riley a moment later,"Oh, just normal classes really. Some more advanced ones, I'm in AP Calculus and History. But other than that, normal stuff. What about you?"

message 41: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley nodded slightly. “All regular stuff. I’m not planning on going to college so I’m just trying to pass honestly.” She explained as They jogged. She glanced at the time and they still had a few minutes left.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "Ah okay, fun," Kyler said, looking at the time as well and the people that were out. About half, including Ashley and Alex, had given up and were sitting on the bleachers. They were 6 minutes in now and Kyler was still going fine, maybe a little breathless though.

message 43: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) “Meh. Guess so. Maybe we’ll end up in some together then.” She shrugged. Riley sighed softly at the time. She was exhausted and struggling a bit but she didn’t want to bow out. “4 more minutes..” She Mumbled to herself.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "We might," Kyler replied as he took a deep breath and let it out slowly,"You doing alright over there? We got some time to go." Most of the people left were athletes, mostly guys and about 6 girls, Riley included. Kyler would just be too bored sitting on the bleachers so that's why he was still going.

message 45: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley nodded slightly. “I don’t know.. not gonna quit until I have to though.” She replied softly, not wanting to give up with just a couple minutes left. It would just be another lap or maybe two. She slowed down slightly. “So you must be an athlete?” She guessed, glancing at him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "I like your attitude," Kyler replied to her with a small chuckle as he continued to run alongside her. He was going slower than he normally would, but he wanted to talk to her. She was new and pretty, two reasons he wanted to get closer to her."Yeah, I'm on the football team and before I joined that, I did basketball."

message 47: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) Riley smiled a bit and shrugged. “Can’t wimp out on my first day.” She said softly. She kept jogging with him. She nodded slightly. “That sounds fun.” She commented. “What position do you play?”

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments Kyler chuckled a bit at her first words and nodded his head. A few more people quit until there was just 8 people left, he and Riley included.
"I have the most experience with center and quarterback. This season I'm a quarterback though," he replied with a shrug of his shoulders,"Dunno, I'm just use to being tackled." He laughed as he said this.

message 49: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallencatalyst) She noticed how few people were left and that helped motivate her to keep going. She figured she could make it to the end of the ten minutes as long as she stayed distracted by talking to him. Riley nodded slightly. “Well that’s just a normal part of that position.” She commented. “I’ll have to try and come to the game if I ever get a Friday free..”

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 16508 comments "It's a very normal part of those two positions," Kyler said with a chuckle, shrugging,"It was one that I did when I first started cause they needed one and I could take a hit. My dad and cousins and uncles use to play football with me all the time and man, they were rough even to a little kid. It was fun though."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26