Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Archives (Past Discussions) > Best and Worst reads ~ July

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Share with us your ★★★★★ or ★ reads for this month of July.
Rave/rant about your best read and worst read for this month.

message 2: by Kritika (last edited Aug 07, 2014 11:03AM) (new)

Kritika | 363 comments So, I've had 3 ★★★★★ reads this month..

Can't Let Go by A.P. Jensen , Love and Chaos by Elizabeth Powers and Neanderthal Marries Human A Smarter Romance (Knitting in the City, #1.5) by Penny Reid .. All of them were great reads..The first two were by authors I've not read before but plan to read again! And I had been waiting for the last book to be published so I could finally read it!!

message 3: by Jacinda (new)

Jacinda (jacindadietz) | 16 comments Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman - 5 stars
It's the sequel to If I Stay, which was one of my favorite books from last year. I was a bit worried to read the second book because what I loved about the first book would not be possible in the second book (this makes sense if you read them), but I ended up loving both for different reasons.

message 4: by Kritika (new)

Kritika | 363 comments I started both If I Stay and Where She Went.. but never could finish them.. I liked the 2nd book much more than the 1st book..

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Heaney | 12 comments My best reads of July: The Gentleman Rogue by Margaret McPhee Only the Brave Try Ballet by Stefanie London The Game and the Governess by Kate Noble Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7) by Patricia Briggs
And Light Up the Night by M. L. Buchman - which has disappeared from Goodreads' search for some reason!

I'm not sure if they're all five star reads, but I liked all of them...

message 6: by Shilpa (new)

Shilpa | 842 comments loved The Book Thief by Markus Zusak :)

message 7: by Ipshita (new)

My ★★★★★ reads of July: The Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson My Sunshine by Catherine Anderson The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1) by Natasha Anders Bartered Surrender (The Billionaire's Wife, #9) by Ava Lore

message 8: by Kritika (new)

Kritika | 363 comments Other ★★★★★ reads of July: Never Been Kissed (Boys of Bishop, #2) by Molly O'Keefe The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat #1) by Laura Florand ..

message 9: by Ipshita (new)

Never been Kissed is on my TBR list. I'm saving it for the Double Decker challenge.

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 2 comments The Gamble
I found this book just looking at recommendations on Amazon and was pleasantly surprised. I loved it!!