¤ Between The Pages ¤ discussion

Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)
This topic is about Children of Blood and Bone
Books-Of-The-Month MAY > Children of Blood and Bone ¤Before Reading¤

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mags (new)

Mags Our first book of the month was in fact, Children of Blood and Bone, by Tomi Adeyemi. I've heard so many great things about this book! It came out exactly when I needed more of this genre.

So this thread is mainly for people who haven't read the book and want to talk about either their expectations or ideas.

If you have read this book already, you might want to join us, but please don't spoil anything for us. I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT MAN! <3

Everything looks perfect to me right now, I really hope it's the case. ( I did say, looks because I do judge some books by their covers ':D oops.)

I will probably be buying in tomorrow, which means I'll start it towards the end of the month, while we're on our monthly Read-A-Thon.

Let me know what you've heard and what are your thoughts. I'm so curious :3

message 2: by Mags (new)

Mags By the way if any of you have the book with them, it would be nice to know how many chapters this contains so I can post the next threads :D :D :D !!

message 3: by Lars (new) - rated it 1 star

Lars (herodotvonhalikarnassos) | 56 comments I just got the book and I have to agree it looks splendid. (btw 525 pages and 85 chapters). I haven't heard much about it, but I hope it really sets itself apart from standard fantasy tropes. I'm looking forward to some Nigerian cultural influences.

Vanessa (bookfairy95) (bookfairy95) | 41 comments I finally FINALLY started this book today. I am really not far into it (only a few pages), but I'm excited to see what all the hope is about!

message 5: by Lars (new) - rated it 1 star

Lars (herodotvonhalikarnassos) | 56 comments I still have to get through the final 100 pages of Wrath (The Faithful and the Fallen, #4) by John Gwynne before I can start with this one here. I'll probably get around to it within the next few days, though.

message 6: by Mags (new)

Mags I'm just waiting for it to arrive n-n

message 7: by Lars (new) - rated it 1 star

Lars (herodotvonhalikarnassos) | 56 comments I started reading it yesterday, and I'm about halfway through now...