Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Need a Beta Reader?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emmely (new)

Emmely | 2 comments Hi, I am Emmely.
I would like to help authors looking for feedback on their stories. I will read nearly every genre except erotica and romance. I am happy and eager to help in any way I can.
If you need a beta reader, please consider me and message me.
Thank you!

message 2: by Elisa (new)

Elisa | 164 comments Hi. I have a YA Science Fantasy complete at 76,000 words.

Seventeen-year-old Hiromi is determined to find a vaccine for the Konadai virus before more people turn into tentacle-tongued mutants. Armed with knowledge as a virology intern, she convinces her childhood friend Kenji into going to their island city’s ruins with her, hoping that his fire-magic abilities will keep them safe while she collects infected tissue samples.

Discovering their mutual friend is bitten but showing no signs of infection, Hiromi considers he’s immune and could be the miracle they need. Then, she realizes extracting the cure could cost their friend his life. Hiromi and Kenji struggle with the decision of sacrificing their friend to save thousands or surrendering a chance for a cure.

message 3: by Tarea (new)

Tarea | 9 comments Hi. I have a YA Urban Fantasy complete at 65K words.

An unknown phenomenon has given people the power to manifest their deepest desires. However, the blessing of instant gratification comes with a curse: demons that manipulate aspirations into sin.
Seventeen-year-old Aliyah Dawn yearns for a better world in a reality now threatened by the Demons of Sin. In hopes of freeing society from demonic control, she is granted the power to purge the Demons of Sin before mankind succumbs to its own corruption.

I have the story in Google docs, so if you accept me I will link you via pm

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire | 21 comments Cam Girl Murders

Someone is killing internet cam girls on one site. The FBI and police don't have a clue. A former FBI agent now PI is hired by the CEO of camgirlsonline.com to solve. He drinks because of an episode that happened four years ago while he was an FBI agent. If he can stay sober and solve the case maybe he can also get his family back.
The story is complete at just over 82K. If interested e-mail me at dcymai@aol.com

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Liberty | 40 comments are you still beta reading? My email address is chrismackey1972@gmail.com I have a 49,000-word dinosaur novel I'd like you to read

message 6: by William (new)

William Walters | 111 comments Hi, my name is Jim AKA William Walters my latest novel NewCastle is a 182030-word historical fiction/Family Saga about the Richards family led by the tyrannical Wilbur and his manipulative wife Aggatha. The novel follows the family from the period just after the Revolutionary War to the opening days of the Civil War. It is based on the massive plantation NewCastle in South Carolina. You can reach me at randelldenney@aol.com if you are interested in editing critique or Beta reads.