Christian Book Reviews discussion

Something Better (Active Faith Series Book 1)
This topic is about Something Better
Reviews > Book Review Request- Contemporary Fiction

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Renz (makewaymin) | 6 comments I am an author and have a book that I am seeking reviews for (Amazon preferred, but Goodreads also appreciated.) It is a contemporary Christian fiction book written to show the difference that a relationship with Christ can make in someone's situation.

I am willing to give away paperback copies to the first 10 reviewers. I would also be able to provide an unlimited PDF files. Please email me at contact@makewayministries.com if interested.

Here is the back cover info:

Tom Schneider just hit an all-time low. As if his troubled childhood with an abusive father isn’t enough to cope with, now his wife moved out with his four-year-old daughter. He is left to face his deep-seated bitterness, overwhelming depression, and unconquered fears on his own.

After embarking on a surprising journey into his past, Tom is confronted with the unresolved issues that have followed him into his adult life. Each destination along the way has its own share of emotional memories and unanswered questions. A chance encounter with some improbable friends leads him to believe there might be something better in life than what he has experienced.

Although Tom finds a glimmer of hope that his broken marriage can be salvaged and his relationship to his daughter restored, is it too late to try to put back together the pieces of his broken life?

Thank you in advance for your consideration and God bless!

message 2: by Annie (new)

Annie Thomson | 6 comments I’d be interested in reviewing it, Dustin.

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Hi, All!

I have a new novelette I'd like to gain reviews on. It's Book 1 of a 3 book series, but DEFINITELY a standalone, as well. MANICOTTI KISSES: A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL GONE SO WRONG!

Manicotti Kisses A Marriage Proposal Gone So Wrong! by Sheila Holmes

It's based on a young woman who is thoroughly anticipating her marriage proposal from her boyfriend. She's quite sure it will be that very night.

But, from the time she woke up that morning, it was just one disaster after another, and all that before he'd even proposed. When he finally picks her up, things just get exponentially worse.

Then, the piece de resistance is his spoken proposal, which is beyond anything she could imagine (and not in a good way!)

How can she respond? How WILL she respond?!

Would so appreciate some Amazon reviews, but Goodreads reviews are also welcomed.

Thank you for considering this. I can supply you with a pdf, mobi, or even "gift" you the novel for your e-reader.

Thank you!

message 4: by Lila (new)

Lila Diller Sheila, I am interested in your novella! I would love a mobi. My email address is liladiller78 at gmail dot com.