The Land of Valoria(Medieval RP Group) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(This is an ancient cave that has many treasures inside it but a dragon has decided to call it its home. Inside the cave has a few victims that ventured inside and the dragon killed.)

message 2: by Priscilla (last edited May 11, 2018 09:35AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments "Vanyel!" A voice in her head was shouting. Her eyes fluttered open but then closed do to the brightness as she began to stir. "Vanyel, what did they do to you..." She gave a moan. "Yfandes?" She thought and suddenly sat up. This caused the pain in her head to pound. "What?" She said confused as she slowly opened her eyes. "What happened...." She paused realizing that she was now outside. "How did...." She began when she hear a huff in her head. "I'm going to take a guess that some don't want you here..... I saw them carry you out of the inn." Yfandes mindspoke. "Glad you thought to join me.... where ever here is. Are you close by...." Vanyel replied to him. Yfandes moved from the shadows step towards her. Once Yfandes was close enough she tried to stand.

message 3: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(Good, you can go again. :) )

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments (K
Vanyel stood even thought her head was hurting. She held on to Yfandes until she could get her balance. She couldn't even put into words how grateful she was that she had decided to dress in greys. She sighed. *How long have I've been out? Did my attackers say anything......* Yfandes neighed before replying. *Yes, and it wasn't very pleasant.* Vanyel shrugged. "It usually isn't.." She sighed then turned to look at the entrance way. "I guess we go in...." She muttered. *That seems to be the reason were here...* Yfandes replied causing Vanyel to frown. "Unarmed?" Yfandes chuckled in her head. *Apparently not because they were smart enough to bring your weapons* He turned his head. *They're behind that rock.* Vanyel closed her eyes and leaned her head back. *Fine.* She said looking at her Companion before walking over to retrieve them. Once she walked back to him now fully armed she gently touch him. "Ready?" Yfandes scoffed. *When am I not? *

message 5: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The cave entrance had nobody else go through but there were a few skeletons on the ground.

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel and Yfandes slowly and cautiously approached the entrance. Neither flinched at the sight of the skeletons. *I'm going to guess but I don't think visitors are welcomed.* Yfandes with a mental sigh. *Obviously.* Vanyel replied back. She moved quietly through the opening. For the first time Yfandes was glad that he wasn't wearing his tack.

message 7: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Deeper inside the cave there were more skeletons and a few old treasures like a few coins, a golden chalice, and a couple of other things.

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments The two crossed over into the cave. Vanyel paused so her eyes could adjust to the change of lighting. Once her eyes adjusted she saw skeletons and treasures. *Wonderful.* She thought. *Good thing you don't faint at the sigh of such horror.* Yfandes chimed in. *I wonder why.* Vanyel replied. *Even it would be kind of funny. I can see it now.....** Yfandes chuckled. *Quite horse.* Vanyel said but with a loving tone. *Trouble's on the horizon.* She said. Yfandes nickered. *When isn't it...* She replied matter a factually.

message 9: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
A wind went through the cave from deeper within to the exit that they came from.

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments A chuckle escaped from Vanyel that was shorten by the sudden wind. They paused for a moment. *You're not going to like what up ahead* Yfandes stated seriously as they moved on. *Well, of course I'm not.* Vanyel replied back. Yfandes shook his head. *I'm serious....* Yfandes started. *When aren't you.....* Vanyel gently touched Yfandes mane. "So let me guess...... it's big..... could stomp us out of existence....... or eat us.* She paused and shrugged. *Or something worst....* Vanyel smile. *We've taken down tougher.* Yfandes just sighed. *Let's get a move on hero.* Yfandes said softly.

message 11: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(There are actually three options with the dragon: Fight, Stealth or Talk. ;) )
Another wind went through as more skeletons and treasures appeared on their path.

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments (Well, I don't know.... they can use stealth to get to the dragon..... and unless it had mindspeak it can't hear Vanyel and Yfandes talk to each other.... if they are caught then they , could always try and talk their way out /I mean Vanyel of course\ and if both fail then there'll be a fight....)

message 13: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(Out of all three, I suggest they talk with it. ;) (Mostly because I already have a plan for it. XD)

message 14: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments (Sounds good.....)

message 15: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(Anyways, your post. XD)

message 16: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments (Sorry I had to step away.. I will post soon.)

message 17: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(Ok. :) )

message 18: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel smiled to herself but ignored the comment. She then led Yfandes further in. *They don't seem to like company...* She said seeing that there was more skeletons on the ground. *You think?* Yfandes said sarcastically. Vanyel chuckled at the replied but kept moving on.

message 19: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Another wind went through the cave.

message 20: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel stopped as another wind came through the cave. It was seemingly getting stronger so she set in a light shield so that they could continue on.

message 21: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
No more wind didn't come through yet.

message 22: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel and Yfandes continued deeper into the cave. They encountered the remains of unwanted visitors without flinching. She then lowered the shield in an attempt to not alert the current resident.

message 23: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon was asleep right now laying on a bed of gold while the hammer was not in view yet.

message 24: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel and Yfandes walked further until they could see a dragon that was currently asleep. *See* Yfandes said. *Your point? Besides were ok for the moment....* Vanyel replied back. *Do you have a plan?* Yfandes said dryly. *Had a plan but it was ruined when someone attacked me....*

message 25: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon was still asleep but exhaled and released a familiar wind.

message 26: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(Priscilla? XD)

message 27: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments (I'm here... I'm so sorry, for some reason I couldn't find the group... Once again I'm sorry)

message 28: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
( XD Don't be, and there is a new poll now. :) )

message 29: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Yfandes gave a mental huff causing Vanyel to look at him. *Lets make a new one...* Vanyel said gently. *Sure.....* Yfandes said softly. Vanyel just shook her head as she watched the dragon sleep. She wasn't sure how to approach this..... yet.

message 30: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Ryan wrote: "( XD Don't be, and there is a new poll now. :) )"

(K, I'll take a look at it.)

message 31: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The dragon was still asleep but didn't release another wind yet.

( :) )

message 32: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel studied the dragon as it slept. Yfandes kept an eye on both Vanyel and the Dragon while he made contact with other Companions for information.

message 33: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The dragon rolled over on its gold bed and accidentally caused the ground to shake a bit while sleeping.

message 34: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel put her hand on the ever steady Yfandes for balance. But that didn't stop the slight gasp that escaped her. She then slightly sighed.

message 35: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The dragon stretched a bit and seemed to be slowly waking up.

message 36: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel watched. *I hope you're going to share what you know.....* She said softly. *When it is need.* Yfandes replied. This cause Vanyel to sigh once more. *Be ready for anything.....*

message 37: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The dragon woke up and stretched more but froze when it saw them in its home.

message 38: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Yfandes stood very still as did Vanyel. At first she was at a lost of words, then suddenly spoke. "Greetings, forgive us but we mean no disrespect." She said softly to it."

message 39: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon listened then spoke in a deep voice "Why have you come into my home?"

message 40: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments "To meet you of course." Vanyel gently replied. "Only dragons would know of legendary items and histories." Yfandes nodded his head in a yes motion. "Like you we have become mostly stories among people."

message 41: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon listened to her words and said "You speak wisely, what item do you seek?"

message 42: by Priscilla (last edited May 19, 2018 11:35AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments "I', am honor." She bowed her head. Then spoke just as gently as before. "I'm in need, dear Dragon, of a Legendary Hammer and a the lost Legendary Medallion of Vanyel k’Treya-Ashkevron, Last of the Herald-Mages and Demonslayer." She replied. "Would you happen to know of them." She quietly thanked Yfandes for reminding her of the medallion.

message 43: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon listened then thought and said "I know of the hammer of which you speak but that medallion I will have to search for."

message 44: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments "I am honored by you help." She told the dragon. "I know very little about the hammer other than it can make items that Companions and Heralds can use. That it helped forge Vanyel k’Treya-Ashkevron's Medallion..."

message 45: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon nodded after listening and started looking for the hammer and medallion.

message 46: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel watched the Dragon. *You're very good at this...*Yfandes mindspoke to Vanyel. *Only because I learned from you.* She replied causing Yfandes to mind laugh.

message 47: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon kept looking for the hammer and medallion.

message 48: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments Vanyel and Yfandes waited patiently for the dragon to complete his search.

(I'm so sorry, this group got lost in my notifications... and I went on vacation)

message 49: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
The Dragon went deeper into the cave to look for the two items.

(It's fine I won't be on much anyways. XD And should the Dragon find the medallion as well? XD )

message 50: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 122 comments (K, and yes because it can be used at a later time.)

« previous 1