What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1)
This topic is about Grave Witch
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Young adult or adult fantasy; woman psychic who sees ghosts. She works with the police to help solve murders, partnered up with a man who is of fairy. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosie (new) - added it

Rosie | 4 comments Fantasy book.This book is about a woman who sees ghosts after they have died. She is working with the police to help solve murders. She is a phsycic. She is partnered up with a man who is of fairy he is helping keep her safe and helps her solve a crime. She is also able to see death who is a built dark haired hot man. He has watched over her since she was a teenager. No one else can see him. And she cant touch him. Book two is mainly about death and her getting closer i dont remember alot of that book. I read them back in 2007-2010 maybe.

message 3: by Rosie (new) - added it

Rosie | 4 comments Thats not the series. The series i am thinking has fairies and cops. But that series you mentioned sounds interesting i will read it so thanks.

message 4: by Rosie (new) - added it

Rosie | 4 comments Solved. I found it grave with by kalayna price!

message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Grave Witch for the link. I’m glad you found it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40670 comments Mod
Genre and plot details added to header. Please always include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

message 7: by Rosie (new) - added it

Rosie | 4 comments I apologize i read the group rules wrong. Thanks for correcting.