Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Spiral Path (World of Warcraft: Traveler, #2)
This topic is about The Spiral Path
Book Issues > Two separate entries for The Spiral Path, needs to be combined

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cloudtet (last edited May 11, 2018 05:45AM) (new) - added it

Cloudtet | 5 comments There are two separate entries for World of Warcraft: Traveler: The Spiral Path. Needless to say, they are the same book. The entries can be found here and here.

If it's any help, here's some information about the book:

Title: World of Warcraft: Traveler: The Spiral Path
Author: Greg Weisman
Book design: Rick DeMonico
Cover and interior illustrations: Aquatic Moon
ISBN: 9781338029376
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Publication date: 2018 (there is no date on the copyright page in the book, but many sources seem to point to 27 February, including Amazon)
Format: Paperback
Description: ‘Twelve-year-old Aramar Thorne's life was turned upside down by the sudden reappearance of his father, Captain Greydon Thorne, who took his son with him on the high seas. After several months aboard Greydon's ship, it was attacked by a deadly band of raiders known as the Hidden, leaving Aram and Second Mate Makasa Flintwill shipwrecked. But of even greater concern are the unanswered questions his father left behind. Who are the Hidden? And what of the strange compass Greydon gave to him - the compass that doesn't point north? Aram and Makasa are on a journey to unravel these mysteries, picking up a few friends - and more than a few foes on their travels.

Aram, a once-struggling student in the ways of the world, is now looked to for guidance by his friends as they combat swarms of undead and come face-to-face with the trolls' mysterious gods. Can Aram be the leader his father always believed he could be?

Includes 17 all-new illustrations!’ (This is the description used on all the websites I looked at. It's slightly different from the one on the back of my book, leading me to believe that the book I have is a slightly different version, because the page count also appears to differ.)
Page count: 426

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Combined the editions